All Discussions Tagged 'joy' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Using The Power Of Prayer To Defeat The Devil.

My prayer for you today is that, God, (Elohim Gibor) "God All Powerful" will strengthen you, that he will give you grace, and pour upon you…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 10, 2013

LYING SMILES

LYING SMILES Every smile is not a true or genuine smile. for many, their pain, depression or discouragement is hiding behind…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

25 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

YOU WON'T REALLY BE HAPPY

YOU WON'T BE REALLY HAPPY You won't be happy until your soul is happy. Your soul won't be happy until it's happy  with the Lord. The happ…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Nov 25, 2011
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

Circuit of Joy

It may be a happy accident of the etymology of the English word "rejoice," but ever notice how it can be deconstructed as "re-" and "joy"?…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Aug 7, 2010

UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

Glory to God!!!! The person in the above story is going to be released from jail The courts made a mistake when they gave her wrong informa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

What is a Paradox???

par·a·dox (pār'ə-dŏks') n. A seemingly contradictory statement that may nonetheless be true: the paradox that standing is more tiring than…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

3 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

What is a Metaphor???

met⋅a⋅phor  /ˈmɛtəˌfɔr, -fər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA –noun 1. a figure of speech in which a term or phras…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

1 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

Sex ( Why are Christians afraid to have honest discussions about it?)

Sex, historically has been a bad word in the body of Christ, I mean from the stand point of having real, honest and open conversation about…

189 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Della Morton

CIGARETTE SMOKEING: IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD?

Cigarette smoking is a widely used habit among many people. Cigarettes are a drug and it is habit forming, a drug that becomes a habit to i…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Joy Barnes

SeXrated A Christian View ( My Book)

I have read the discussion board on the topic Sex( Whay are Christians afraid...) The points are good, the discussion is lively, please kee…

0 Jul 18, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service