All Discussions Tagged 'love' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?By Dr. Melody BarclayHave you ever been asked the question “How is your love life?” Well during my life time I have b…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Allen

What Are These Greater Works??? Responses Please.

John 14:11-13 (King James Version)  11Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sak…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

7 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

RELATIONSHIP SERIES - COMMUNICATION Part 1

This discussion will be just one of a series on “Relationships”. COMMUNICATION What do we mean by communication? Communicating is conveyi…

0 Feb 27, 2010

RELATIONSHIP SERIES - PART 2

RELATIONSHIP SERIES – COMMUNICATION, Part 2 BY DR. MELODY BARCLAY In Part I of Communication, we defined communication and the importance…

0 Feb 27, 2010

BUTT NAKED

“BUTT NAKED” “Butt Naked” is the word that the Lord spoke to me in the beginning of this New Year. What the Lord was telling me was that H…

1 Feb 26, 2010
Reply by Jaja Azikiwe

MORNING COFFEE WITH GOD

An excerpt from: MORNING COFFEE WITH THE LORD By Dr. Melody Barclay- JULY 2009 Thank you Father-God that I’m not where I used to be, and…

0 Feb 26, 2010

FROM MY HEART TO HIS

Excerpts from: "FROM MY HEART TO HIS, FROM HIS HEART TO MINE" BY DR. MELODY BARCLAY Lord You so ravish my heart. Only You can make me fee…

0 Feb 26, 2010

A B C'S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

A B C’S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPBy Dr. Melody BarclayA – Appreciate one another and what each other does. Appreciation is key.B – Build y…

0 Feb 24, 2010

A B C'S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

A B C’S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP By Dr. Melody Barclay   A – Appreciate one another and what each other does. Appreciation is key.   B –…

0 Feb 24, 2010

LOVE IS THE MAIN THING

If we have not love, we have not anything.If what we do is not out of love,then what we do has little significance.Love is the greatest- I…

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Ann Banks

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service