All Discussions Tagged 'love' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

AILING MARRAIGES AND RELATIONSHIPS

I was up a little after 4 a.m. about a week ago, praying and interceding in the spirit for ailing marriages. “Ailing” is the name that the…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Angeline Williams

TEN VERY IMPORTANT & POWERFUL WORDS

I was sent this email from a friend and wanted to share it with you. TEN VERY IMPORTANT WORDS The most selfish 1-letter word - “I”, avoid…

0 Feb 19, 2010

LOVE, THE MOST MISUSED & ABUSED WORD - Love Series Part 4

LOVE, THE MOST MISUSED AND ABUSED WORDVALENTINE’S DAY WILL BE ON TOMORROW,AND THERE WILL BE MANY EXPRESSIONS OF LOVEBY WORDS, CARDS, ROSES,…

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Margaret Wright

What's the difference?

What is the difference or the similarity in Matt.5:3-12, Gal.5:22-23, and St. Jn. 15:1-5? Anyone care to respond?

Started by Linda F. Smith

5 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Where has the intimacy gone in our relationships? Do men really view women like pieces of chicken?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Show will return this weekend on Sunday January 10, 2010 at 8:00 p.m. (EST) with another deep show! Despi…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jan 7, 2010

A HEART THAT FORGIVES

Please checkout Alexis Michelle's blog "A Heart That Forgives". In this blog Alexis deals with unforgiveness and how it seperates us from t…

Started by Alexis Michelle

0 Nov 19, 2009

UPDATE: This is a true story....What are your thoughts?

Glory to God!!!! The person in the above story is going to be released from jail The courts made a mistake when they gave her wrong informa…

Started by Pastor Michael Samuels

35 Nov 11, 2009
Reply by anthonette morehead

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

Started by African People of Love

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service