All Discussions Tagged 'love' (79)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Topic of the Week: 2009 –Your husband has been cheating on us!

This Sunday Join Brother Marcus for another explosive episode on April 12, 2009 at 8:00 p.m. E.S.T. on his hit Internet Radio Show! “Ther…

Started by Brother Marcus!

1 Apr 8, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

50% Off - 2009 Entertainment Coupon Books!!

Only thru this month!! Limited Supply! See top sidebar at: www.LighthousePrayerLine.org God bless, Mark Seay

Started by Mark Seay

0 Mar 3, 2009

**FREE** Buttons for You!!

Blessings to you!! I have just added two blue buttons that can be added to your webpage or site(blog). These are located at the top of the…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 28, 2009

I DON'T LOVE YOU NOW.. BUT I WILL .... LATER

Question: What should come first, the FEELING of love or the DECISION to love? Example: In arranged marriages, most often the decision to…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

0 Feb 26, 2009

Is it important for men and women to be compatible and to complement one another in their marriages and relationships?

What does it really mean to be compatible and to complement your partner in 2009? Are there some specific areas that you and your partner…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Feb 10, 2009

GOD BRINGING BACK HIS CHILDREN TO DO HIS WILL

Jonah Chapter 1:17; Here we see a story of a man called Jonah.He seeked to flee from doing God,s will but God put him into a crcumstance wh…

Started by Boitumelo

2 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Boitumelo

Daily Devotional Tuesday, 11/25

Tuesday, November 25 "HAVE MERCY upon me, O God, according to Your steadfast love; according to the multitude of Your tender mercy and lov…

Started by Corinne's Fashion World

0 Nov 25, 2008

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

What was the 'First Love' Lost in Church of Ephesus?

Here is another subject no one wanted to discuss and maybe because it's in the Book of Revelations and I hear everyone stays away from Reve…

Started by John

12 Nov 29, 2007
Reply by John

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service