Black Preaching Network

All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (60)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ultimate Cycler The Perfect Church Fundraiser

The Smartest Way to Raise Money Ultimate Cycler is a cause-marketing affinity program provided by Peter Wolfing, Multiplex System Inc., a…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 Apr 10, 2013

Are you a male preacher facing midlife or going through a midlife crisis?

Bishop Donald Hilliard of Cathedral International in Perth Amboy, New Jersey has written a book for all male ministers approaching or going…

Started by Linda Peavy

0 Jan 23, 2013

Global Radio Broadcast For Ministers

Broadcast Your Ministry Globally Online For As Little As $9.37 A Day! With more and more church going folks listening to the Internet…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Jan 11, 2013

The Love Offering Tour - Benefit Concerts

Dennis D'Amico President and CEO - I Do Music All artists selected to perform will also have the chance to be featured on our compila…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 13, 2012

New Book: Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil' Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth

Hello,   My name is Jomo K. Johnson. I am the Pastor of Philly Open Air Church. I have written a new book titled, Deadest Rapper Alive: The…

Started by Jomo K. Johnson

5 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Al Brown

Seminary Registration Now Open for Fall 2012-2013

True Vine Christian Academy Seminary Registration For Next Session! Greetings!  We are pleased to announce that it is time to re…

Started by Michele Quick

0 Jun 19, 2012

Children's Ministry Leaders in your community?

I work for an organization that does Children's Ministry training internationally. We are looking for leaders called to serve children and…

Started by Michael Chanley

0 Jun 5, 2012

How to Fly Like an Eagle

Deut 32:11-12 NKJV As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its win…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 May 16, 2012

Planting A Church without Denomination Identification- Is Anyone Bold Enough to Do It?

As I ask this question, I have already done it, with God's leading. I ask this question because it is the Biblical model. Anyone out there…

Started by TONY PRESTON

14 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Michael Utsey

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY

THE VERY SAD LOVE STORY   It is a very sad love story when you have two people that are saved and married, and there is no real love, suppo…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

2 Feb 15, 2012
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

RSS

© 2014   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service