All Discussions Tagged 'ministry' (61)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ministry Survey

UCWF is asking for you to participate in a brief and anonymous survey. The purpose of this survey is to develop curriculum that is benefici…

Started by Pastor Ivory Stafford Jr

0 Oct 11, 2014

Ultimate Cycler The Perfect Church Fundraiser

The Smartest Way to Raise Money Ultimate Cycler is a cause-marketing affinity program provided by Peter Wolfing, Multiplex System Inc., a…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 Apr 10, 2013

Are you a male preacher facing midlife or going through a midlife crisis?

Bishop Donald Hilliard of Cathedral International in Perth Amboy, New Jersey has written a book for all male ministers approaching or going…

Started by Linda Peavy

0 Jan 23, 2013

Global Radio Broadcast For Ministers

Broadcast Your Ministry Globally Online For As Little As $9.37 A Day! With more and more church going folks listening to the Internet…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Jan 11, 2013

The Love Offering Tour - Benefit Concerts

Dennis D'Amico President and CEO - I Do Music All artists selected to perform will also have the chance to be featured on our compila…

Started by Devine Jamz Gospel Network

0 Dec 13, 2012

New Book: Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil' Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth

Hello,   My name is Jomo K. Johnson. I am the Pastor of Philly Open Air Church. I have written a new book titled, Deadest Rapper Alive: The…

Started by Jomo K. Johnson

5 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Al Brown

Seminary Registration Now Open for Fall 2012-2013

True Vine Christian Academy Seminary Registration For Next Session! Greetings!  We are pleased to announce that it is time to re…

Started by Michele Quick

0 Jun 19, 2012

Children's Ministry Leaders in your community?

I work for an organization that does Children's Ministry training internationally. We are looking for leaders called to serve children and…

Started by Michael Chanley

0 Jun 5, 2012

How to Fly Like an Eagle

Deut 32:11-12 NKJV As an eagle stirs up its nest, hovers over its young, spreading out its wings, taking them up, carrying them on its win…

Started by Evangelist Diana Jackson

0 May 16, 2012

Planting A Church without Denomination Identification- Is Anyone Bold Enough to Do It?

As I ask this question, I have already done it, with God's leading. I ask this question because it is the Biblical model. Anyone out there…

Started by TONY PRESTON

14 May 11, 2012
Reply by Anthony Michael Utsey

RSS

© 2015   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service