All Discussions Tagged 'money' (29)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Dr. Jamal Bryant speaking about FREE Pharmach Discount Cards

Inspiring and captivating! http://www.byoaudio.com/play/WsY4VZyS  When you answer YES to the CALL, contact me 914-595-1958, check the video…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Mar 14, 2011

PULPIT PIMPS!!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when an…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

9 May 17, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

PULPIT PIMPS!

1 Samuel 2:12 Now the sons of Eli were sons of Belial; they knew not the LORD.13 And the priest's custom with the people was, that, when a…

Started by Evangelist Mic'hal Martin

2 May 13, 2010
Reply by A.W. Bowman

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right Hear the blog post EVERYBODY is talking about "Money & Inter…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 May 28, 2009

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right

New Blog Post: Money & Internet Ministry, what is ethical & right Hear the blog post EVERYBODY is talking about "Money & Inter…

0 May 28, 2009

Question For Pastors: Is it easier to reach and talk with you about a problem in my life or to give you a check for $1000?

Question For Pastors: Is it easier to reach and talk with you about a problem in my life or to give you a check for $1000? Question For Pa…

2 Apr 20, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

Free book for Pastors!

I have recently finished writing a book about Bible-based financial planning and money management. I want to give this book away to pastors…

Started by YesICanBook

1 Apr 14, 2009
Reply by Bishop, Tyear Wilson McCrary

Would you like to have your own church newspaper?

A newspaper can be an excellent way to get your message out to the community. It can also generate additional revenue and give your ministr…

Started by Mr. James Thomas

0 Mar 14, 2009

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing

Recent Study Shows That Only 5% of Adults Practice Tithing SOURCE: The Barna Group (Barna.org) April 14, 2008 (Ventura, CA) While theo…

Started by Larry Beacham

0 Jun 10, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service