All Discussions Tagged 'my' (115)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

You are invited to be my special honored guests during the 10th year celebration.

Started by Aaron D McCall, D. Min.

0 Sep 12, 2010

MY DESTINY WILL NOT DIE

Confession (Gen 28:15) And, behold, I am with thee, and will keep thee in all places whither thou goest, and will bring thee again into thi…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

In The Test Of Time

A Entralling Tale About A Woman Caught In A Clash Between Good And Evil. Wanted Good And Evil To Blend. Those Two Forces Could Not Come Tog…

Started by Gladys Robinson

0 Feb 12, 2010

heavy burdens

PRAYER POINTS Lord, let the anointing that breaks the yoke begin to come upon my life now, in the name of Jesus. Let heavy burdens be remov…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 23, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 6

This year, the Lord will make me the head and not tail, in Jesus’ name. This year, every snare of the fowler assigned against me shall peri…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 4

Confession: As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus. Whether I am on the sea, in th…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings

Confession: 1. I take authority over this year, in the name of Jesus. I speak unto the sun, the moon and the stars. They must not smite me.…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spirtual Warfare 5

Mathew 23:37-38 says, “O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

spiritual warafare 102

PRAYER POINTS I break the law of sin and death upon my life, in Jesus’ name. O Lord, heal my waters and my bread, in Jesus’ name. Oppressio…

Started by Alex

3 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Benjamin Okoroma

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service