All Discussions Tagged 'new' (86)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The new creature life style

This is the day that the Lord Lord has made, so rejoice and be glad in it. The new Creature is swifter than eagles and stronger than lions.…

Started by Pastor Kitoye Joy Oruan

0 Aug 13, 2010

2010 Declaration

As pastors and ministers I would like to know what are your expectations and visions for the new year? My declaration for 2010 is “Focus o…

Started by Dr. A. Jerome R. Butler

3 Feb 6, 2010
Reply by Evangelist Thelma L. Howard

Dr. Betty Price, wife of megachurch televangelist Dr. Fred K.C. Price, discusses her new book, 'Warning to Ministers, Their Wives and Mistresses.'

Just when you thought the shock had worn off from all those stories about sex and the church, a preacher's wife comes out with a guidebook…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by newview

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 8, 2009

Thoughts on making 2009 an exceptional not just an average year!

As we begin the new year and many of us have set our goals and resolutions to do better in 2009. Whether it is to eat better, lose weight,…

Started by Hugh Palmer

0 Jan 4, 2009

How I Absolutely Conquered 2008!

I entered this year determined to be a conqueror and it was not an easy mission. Along the way, there were great pains and significant loss…

Started by Erwin Scofield

1 Jan 3, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service