All Discussions Tagged 'people' (32)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The African people and the OT....

This is a discussion in which to trace the Hebrew Israelite line. Starting with Noah who had 3 sons: Japheth, Ham, & Shem.   Abraham is…

Started by Ronnie Harris

2 Mar 8, 2011
Reply by evangelist pastor susie houston

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

Our C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up for those who do wrong and our bishop endorses homosexuality. What’s next? These people hurt me and all fol…

Started by Stephanie

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

WAYS OF BREAKING DOWN ONE’S IMMUNITY

A believer that confesses these scriptures daily would not be harmed even if somebody poisons his food. A certain evangelist went to preach…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

You must disallow the enemy from dulling the edge of your sword.

You must disallow the enemy from closing down the factory of your life. You must refuse the call from the camp of the enemy that you should…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Whay out!

1. You have to review your past life with the help of the Holy Spirit. Have you consciously or otherwise entered into any evil covenant? Di…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

The "ARK" Symbolizes the Presence of God! God Fulfills What He Promises...Amen!

2 Chronicles 6  1THEN SOLOMON said, The Lord has said that He would dwell in the thick darkness;    2I have built You a house, [in which th…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Jan 26, 2010

ARROWS of the enemy

MANY THINGS FIRED AT CHRISTIANS THESE DAYS INCLUDE: Physical and spiritual sickness: When a person who is usually very happy, reads the Bib…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

wicked arrows

Feeding people in the dream with what they would not ordinarily eat is also a wicked stone Women having affairs with men in the dream is an…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 3, 2009
Reply by Alex

People You Need To Know About Conference

Hello and happy holiday. I pray that all is well on your side. I would like to offer you the opportunity to "listen-in" and/or to share you…

Started by Dr. Sandy Murphy

2 Sep 8, 2009
Reply by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service