All Discussions Tagged 'power' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer Points For Every Situation

00 Prayer Points For Every Situation 30 Day Battle Cry For Our Prosperity. November 4th to December 4th 2010 About Us ATTACKING THE ENE…

Started by Dr.Stella Gods Warrior Princess

0 Nov 29, 2010

Prayer Points For This Week’s Sustained Fire:Dealing With The Strongman

Posted by Dr.Stella God's Warrior Princess Sustained Fire to Demolish Strongholds Click To Listen To This weeks teachings Prayer Line: Call…

Started by Dr.Stella God's Warrior Princess

0 Oct 13, 2010

The Next Realm of Power

Next Realm of Power Philippians 3:10-11 (KJV, key verse 10)   10 That I may know him, and the power of his resurrection, and the fellowship…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Apr 3, 2010

Is the End Time Gospel the Gospel of the Kingdom?

Jesus said, "When this gospel of the kingdom is preached in all the world unto all nations (ethnos or dialectic groups), then shall the end…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 27, 2010

THE VICTORY PRAYER

THE OVERCOMER’S PRAYER Father-God, In the mighty name of Jesus, You are the true and Living God, the God of all heaven and all earth. All…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 12, 2010

Spirtual Warfare 7 What Makes People Run Away From Under Divine Cover?

What Makes People Run Away From Under Divine Cover? Personal sins Prayer Points I refuse to leave the protection shield of the Almighty, i…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Alex

Confession 3:

Every wicked weapon fashioned against my life, be bound. Today, I demand sevenfold restitution from satan, in the name of Jesus. Every powe…

Started by Alex

1 Nov 27, 2009
Reply by Alex

Say what God says

What happens when we as God's children, made in the image[likeness (Heb.8544-Timunah something that is shaped or formed; It is a nocturnal…

Started by Linda F. Smith

2 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Tara Robinson

Fighting with Spiritual Authority

SPIRITUAL WARFARE Lesson 1: Fighting With Spiritual Authority Instructor: Apostle Terri Davidson Spiritual Warfare: A term used to descri…

Started by Apostle Terri Davidson

0 May 20, 2009

Not really believing in God's power

I had a discussion with some one in my family about another family member who has had an alchohal and drug problem. He has been on and off…

Started by D.Brandon Campbell

5 Sep 9, 2008
Reply by Pastor Melvin King

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service