All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer for Economic Turn around

Hi there family. Lets pray for Kingdom release of finances for the people of God everywhere. While economic systems go thru judgements and…

Started by Apostle Rozell Tottress, Jr.

1 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Pat

Using The Power Of Prayer To Defeat The Devil.

My prayer for you today is that, God, (Elohim Gibor) "God All Powerful" will strengthen you, that he will give you grace, and pour upon you…

Started by Bishop: Larry Spates

0 Dec 10, 2013

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

1st Friday Intercessory Prayer

Calling all Prayer Warrior's, Intercessor's and Watchmen   You are cordially invited to join us for 1st Friday Prophetic Warfare & Inte…

Started by Virtuous Lady

0 Feb 1, 2013

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

Submit your prayer requests

Please feel free to submit your prayer requests online, or call into our 24 hour prayer line vm center. I will touch and agree with you as…

Started by Kaylania Chapman

3 Jun 16, 2012
Reply by DarioLuna

Daily Prayerline

Welcome to Prayer is my Passion Intercessory Prayer Ministry. We are a people that are very Passionate about our God and about Prayer.   Ou…

Started by Virtuous Lady

1 Apr 21, 2012
Reply by altarcalljohnnelson

Intercessors Network

The Prayer is my Passion Intercessors Network was created by Pastor Lisa Martin aka Virtuous Lady by the leading of the Holy Spirit on July…

Started by Virtuous Lady

0 Apr 1, 2012

When did Moses become ineloquent?

Ever wondered, about those early chapters of Exodus, just when it was that the Prince of Egypt became ineloquent? I always read Moses' cla…

Started by Joseph Gill

2 Dec 15, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

A VITAL PRAYER FOR ALL SAINTS, BELIEVERS & CHRISTIANS

A VITAL PRAYER FOR ALL SAINTS, BELIEVERS & CHRISTIANS     Father-God forgive us of all our sins and transgressions. We have been unclea…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service