All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE VICTORY PRAYER

THE OVERCOMER’S PRAYER Father-God, In the mighty name of Jesus, You are the true and Living God, the God of all heaven and all earth. All…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Mar 12, 2010

Are Profitable Prayer Lines Ordianed By God?

I was in a service on the other night, and the hosting Pastor Has made a call for prayer. Then he said Its all according to how you want to…

Started by Apostle Sha`Quan Huggins

0 Mar 10, 2010

Dynamics of Mature Believers!

Romans 8:24-28 (KJV) articlegoodnews.pdf

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

0 Mar 10, 2010
Reply by Apostle D Tyler Brown

Haiti's Spiritual Revolution

We began working in Haiti in 2007 and praying for a major move of God.  God gave prophetic word from Habakkuk that He was about to do somet…

Started by Jerry Brandt

0 Mar 8, 2010

HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?By Dr. Melody BarclayHave you ever been asked the question “How is your love life?” Well during my life time I have b…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Allen

Prophetic Intercessors Prayer Summit

Kingdom Greetings Prayer Partners, Happy New Year to all! I thank God for all of you and your Dedication to Intercession. Truly there is P…

Started by Virtuous Lady

0 Feb 5, 2010

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 10

Paul said: "I became all things to all men" It's more effective to share stories of what God has done for you while witnessing, than to quo…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 9

In order to be effective witnesses we must bare the fruit of the Spirit. Put your pride aside. If Mr. Flesh says, “They have insulted you,…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 8

The flesh cannot please God. It cannot because it is in enmity with God. It is in contention with the Spirit of God and cannot fight the sp…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 7

Self-centredness, lack of discipline, boasting and stubbornness need to go from our lives if we want people to listen to our witnessing sto…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service