All Discussions Tagged 'prayer' (80)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On!

My Brothers....and My Sisters...don't appear to be so needy on the Internet...Read On! Don't appear to be desperate for a man, or woman. B…

Started by Evangelist Patrica A. Allbritton

0 Mar 23, 2009

Individual or Corporate Fasting & Prayer Menus or Regimens

Please share any fasting and prayer menus or regimens you may have effectively experienced. My Pastor wants our church to do a corporate f…

Started by Lady Divine

6 Mar 6, 2009
Reply by Lady Divine

Get your **FREE** SUB SANDWICH!!

Offer located in first blog on http://LighthousePrayerLine.org Enjoy! :-)~ Mark ps - 1st green righthand sidebar .... scroll all the w…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 25, 2009

Have we learned what Elijah was taught?

Lessons from Elijah: Learning to Trust God By Mark Seay LighthousePrayerLine.org "Elijah was as human as we are, and yet when he prayed e…

Started by Mark Seay

0 Feb 23, 2009

Ever gotten a letter like this?

Blessings in Disguise www.LighthousePrayerLine.org A Mother passing by her son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely mad…

Started by Mark Seay

1 Feb 12, 2009
Reply by Dr. Ayele Khumari

How can i have my prayers answered by God?

Questions: "How can I have my prayers answered by God?" Answer: Many people view an “answered prayer” as God granting a prayer request tha…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

1 Dec 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Join the prayer, Release the power today

Greetings Saints.We're entering the home stretch of a new dispensation which comes to destroy strongholds from the lives of believers! Ma…

Started by Pastor P

0 Oct 31, 2008

Thank you, for all that you do.

Always to thee, O Lord I pray. I thank you for another day. God, I will always seek to behold your face. I forever need your mercy and your…

Started by Pastor Reginald Levi Walker

0 Oct 26, 2008

Who Do You Say Jesus Is?

I ask earlier who is Jesus and I got a few responses but I need much more to complete the book. Who is Jesus to you, tell me your special r…

Started by Barbara Mack

2 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by James Pierce

Why Pray?

Why Pray? Question: "Why pray? What is the point of prayer when God knows the future and is already in control of everything. If we cannot…

Started by Evangelist Cookie Hunter

0 Apr 23, 2008

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service