All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

When the rain is gone: Song of Solomon 2:11-12

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone;” “The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and th…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 2, 2019

Love One Another: 1 John 4:7 KJV

Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God, and every one that loveth is born of God and knoweth God. Pondering what to write for…

Started by Willie White

0 Mar 13, 2019

Encouragement In The Midst Of Discouragement

John 16:33   These things I have spoken unto you, that in Me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation, but be of good ch…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 6, 2014

Singing Our Song

Psalm 137:4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? The writer of this psalm asks this question because the Israelites being h…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 3, 2014

Singing Our Son

Psalm 137:4 How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land? The writer of this psalm asks this question because the Israelites being h…

Started by Willie White

0 Jun 3, 2014

Believers The Lively Stones Of Christ

1 Peter 2:5   Ye also, as lively stones, are built up a spiritual house, a holy priesthood, to offer up spiritual sacrifices, acceptable to…

Started by Willie White

0 May 27, 2014

The Marvellous Works Of God

Psalm 139:14   I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.…

Started by Willie White

0 May 23, 2014

The Marvellous Works Of God

Psalm 139:14   I will praise thee, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.…

Started by Willie White

0 May 23, 2014

A Bright And Morning Star

Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angels to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David…

Started by Willie White

0 May 20, 2014

A Bright And Morning Star

Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angels to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David…

Started by Willie White

0 May 20, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service