All Discussions Tagged 'reading' (94)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A Bright And Morning Star

Revelation 22:16   I Jesus have sent mine angels to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David…

Started by Willie White

0 May 20, 2014

A Tested Faith

Hebrews 11:7   By faith, Noah being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; b…

Started by Willie White

0 May 16, 2014

A Tested Faith

Hebrews 11:7   By faith, Noah being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, prepared an ark to the saving of his house; b…

Started by Willie White

0 May 16, 2014

A Tested Faith

Started by Willie White

0 May 16, 2014

Walk In The Light Of Christ

1 John 1:7   ..If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son c…

Started by Willie White

0 May 13, 2014

Walk In The Light Of Christ

1 John 1:7   ..If we walk in the light, as He is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son c…

Started by Willie White

0 May 13, 2014

God's Requirement

Micah 6:8   He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good, and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to w…

Started by Willie White

0 May 6, 2014

God's Requirement

Micah 6:8   He hath shewed thee, O man, what is good, and what doth the Lord require of thee, but to do justly, and to love mercy, and to w…

Started by Willie White

0 May 6, 2014

A Daily Walk With God Through Prayer

Nehemiah 1:1-12   And it came to pass, when I heard these words, that I sat down and wept, and mourned certain days, and fasted, and prayed…

Started by Willie White

0 May 2, 2014

Give Your Burdens To The Lord

Psalm 55:22   Cast thy burdens upon the Lord; and He shall sustain thee; He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved.   In light of the…

Started by Willie White

0 Apr 29, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service