All Discussions Tagged 'relationships' (34)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A B C'S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

A B C’S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIPBy Dr. Melody BarclayA – Appreciate one another and what each other does. Appreciation is key.B – Build y…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 24, 2010

A B C'S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP

A B C’S FOR A HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP By Dr. Melody Barclay   A – Appreciate one another and what each other does. Appreciation is key.   B –…

0 Feb 24, 2010

LOVE IS THE MAIN THING

If we have not love, we have not anything.If what we do is not out of love,then what we do has little significance.Love is the greatest- I…

2 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Ann Banks

AILING MARRAIGES AND RELATIONSHIPS

I was up a little after 4 a.m. about a week ago, praying and interceding in the spirit for ailing marriages. “Ailing” is the name that the…

2 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Angeline Williams

TEN VERY IMPORTANT & POWERFUL WORDS

I was sent this email from a friend and wanted to share it with you. TEN VERY IMPORTANT WORDS The most selfish 1-letter word - “I”, avoid…

0 Feb 19, 2010

LOVE, THE MOST MISUSED & ABUSED WORD - Love Series Part 4

LOVE, THE MOST MISUSED AND ABUSED WORDVALENTINE’S DAY WILL BE ON TOMORROW,AND THERE WILL BE MANY EXPRESSIONS OF LOVEBY WORDS, CARDS, ROSES,…

2 Feb 17, 2010
Reply by Margaret Wright

IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY?

Take a moment to listen to my voiceblog titled: IS GOD YOUR CHRISTIAN CAFE' BUDDY? Do you know people like this? Are YOU a person lik…

Started by HOPE - Psalm 43:5

2 Jan 3, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

The End of Playing the Fool! Will we continue to be a glutton for punishment in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Show returns the first Sunday of this New Year with a bold new show for Sunday, January 3, 2010 at 8:00 p…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Jan 1, 2010

RELATIONSHIPS - COMMUNICATION Part 2

RELATIONSHIP SERIES – COMMUNICATION, Part 2 In Part I of Communication, we defined communication and the importance of communication. In t…

0 Aug 24, 2009

AILING MARRIAGES & RELATIONSHIPS

I was up a little after 4 a.m. about a week ago, praying and interceding in the spirit for ailing marriages. “Ailing” is the name that the…

0 Aug 24, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service