All Discussions Tagged 'salvation' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES

THE SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT GOD LOVES The liar The thief The dead beat dad The dead beat mom The homeless The poor The hungry The unbath…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Dec 22, 2011

THINGS TO QUESTION YOUR LIFE ABOUT

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

0 Oct 27, 2011

THINGS YOU NEED TO QUESTION ABOUT YOUR LIFE

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

0 Oct 27, 2011

The Central Message of the New Testament, Or, How Satan Has Deceived Christians

Dear Brethren, Greetings from the Philippines. I am attaching my latest article about salvation.  I hope that you will take time to read; v…

Started by Edgardo Meneses

0 Oct 22, 2011

Warning to Christians: TEARS IN HEAVEN!!! (Future)

Dear Brethren, There is an urgent need for Christians to understand that NOT ALL SAVED PEOPLE WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN (Matthew…

Started by Edgardo Meneses

42 Jul 18, 2011
Reply by Allance

The Three Tenses of Salvation

In my church life, it is so common to speak of my "salvation" as synonymous with my conversion experience, I sometimes lose sight of the bi…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Jan 29, 2011

Original Salvation~ Even the Wicked Atone~

This may help those who need a blood bath to find their personal salvation( Redemption)~~using of course the Original Document called Torah…

Started by ShekinahLife

0 Apr 15, 2010

Have you Entered into His Rest?

Praise the Lord Family! Isn't it great knowing Jesus Christ? So many people doubt Him but I cannot live without Him ....And yes, I truly lo…

Started by Prophetess Arleen

5 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

Spiritual Warfare: How to be healed 2

Proclaim these scriptures: Isaiah 54:17: “No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against the…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 8, 2009
Reply by Alex

Islam to Christianity

B's Testimony In 2006, the most amazing thing happened to me and now I realized that it did change my life forever. I met Jesus ! Back the…

Started by Careca Akarue

0 Nov 10, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service