All Discussions Tagged 'say' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

Therapeutic Nurse-client Relationship Practice Standard | quotes and sayings about bad relationships

Therapeutic Nurse-client Relationship Practice Standard Related Tags: raisin sun relationship walter ruth bases relationship u…

Started by Signs Bad Relationship Communica

0 Mar 26, 2013

Do Christian women have a right to dress sexually provocative and say that the brothers need to control themselves? Can we truly dress how we want to dress?

Many young women wear this during church services, in the choir and doing their so called praise dances. It is my believe that we are n…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

163 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by columnweddingdresses

Abstinence; Are you practicing what you preach, and teach our children and family? I am.

How many of us are practicing abstinence? How long have you been abstinent? I have been abstinent off and on for 9 years and decided to STO…

Started by Say Crisp

0 Feb 6, 2012

Spiritual Warfare 3

Are you vigilant? Are you quick to detect sin in your life? It is lack of vigilance that allows the enemy to be re-arranging problems in th…

Started by Alex

5 Dec 6, 2009
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare 2

The Lord says “Be vigilant.” The devil does not go on sabbatical. He never takes a holiday. When you think you need to relax and put your w…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 4, 2009
Reply by Alex

My conversation with a homosexual...Very disturbing to say the least.

I had a homosexual say to me that we as parents should not have the right to teach our children that homosexuality is immoral. They said th…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

35 Aug 4, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

What if Jesus spoke at a nation wide pastor's conference?

Hello Servants of God, I am a newbie to this forum.I spend hours and hours each week putting together materials to minister to pastors as…

Started by Dr. Eddie L. Lawrence

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Are you Prejudice?

I know it may seem like I'm talking about races, but I'm from from that. I pose a question are we people of God prejudice. Do we all obey t…

Started by Woman of God

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service