All Discussions Tagged 'soul' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

at the croroads: ..where the Gospel Highway crosses the Blues Highway!

Please Come Home for Christmas https://youtu.be/PTQQHzK5534 Wishing ALL of our friends and loved ones a very happy holiday season as we p…

Started by billy jones bluez

0 Oct 20, 2023

The Central Message of the New Testament, Or, How Satan Has Deceived Christians

Dear Brethren, Greetings from the Philippines. I am attaching my latest article about salvation.  I hope that you will take time to read; v…

Started by Edgardo Meneses

0 Oct 22, 2011

What and who do you have faith in, in these troubled times?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this week with another dynamic workshop and discussion on t…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 17, 2010

you must know that your own work is not only to build-up the work of God, but also to contribute in breaking down and overthrowing the kingdom of darkness

But if you are living a careless life, you will not be able to operate. The devil does not want your name written in the Book of life. In e…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Cafe Yahweh-A Christian Night Experience..Great for Singles and Married Couples

Greetings , We would like to introduce to you Café Yahweh, the official place in Atlanta for Christians to hang out and experience an ambi…

Started by Psalmist, Alana Sanders

0 Sep 5, 2009

You Should Know

You Should Know My kids, not all our souls came from the same worlds, although we all have the appearance of men. Unique is your life on t…

Started by Pavel Kastl

0 Aug 12, 2009

THE ARMOR OF GOD

CONSERVATIVE POET TOM ZART'S 26 POEMS OF CHRISTIAN FAITHTHE KING OF CHRISTMAS The son of God came down to earth To be our Lord by divine…

Started by Tom Zart

0 Aug 2, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service