All Discussions Tagged 'stories' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Buy Kamagra Effervescent online - Order Kamagra Effervescent fedex - Cheap Kamagra Effervescent online

Buy Kamagra Effervescent - Click here Alternative Names: uk paypal kamagra lovegraabuse of kamagra effervescent in internet shop cod…

Started by bidsirway54

0 May 14, 2013

Facebook Application Id, marmalade facebook api

Facebook Application Id, zoomprospector facebook Related Tags: young wild and free facebook timeline cover facebook pictures…

Started by Facebook Girls Jokes

0 Mar 27, 2013

Stories Of Breakups And Makeups, watch movie makeup man

Stories Of Breakups And Makeups Break up to make up.. Join! Join! Join! Online Books Break .. I found this story out there 'in…

Started by Stories Of Breakups And Makeups

0 Feb 16, 2013

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 10

Paul said: "I became all things to all men" It's more effective to share stories of what God has done for you while witnessing, than to quo…

Started by Alex

2 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 9

In order to be effective witnesses we must bare the fruit of the Spirit. Put your pride aside. If Mr. Flesh says, “They have insulted you,…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 8

The flesh cannot please God. It cannot because it is in enmity with God. It is in contention with the Spirit of God and cannot fight the sp…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 7

Self-centredness, lack of discipline, boasting and stubbornness need to go from our lives if we want people to listen to our witnessing sto…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 6

Galatians 5: 24 says, “And they that are Christ’s have crucified the flesh with the affection and lusts.” So, if you find that the enemy is…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

Witnessing through sharing stories and importance of prayer 5

Mr. Flesh can completely paralyze the destiny of somebody if he submits any part of his life to him. So we should be more worried about get…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 9, 2010
Reply by Alex

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service