All Discussions Tagged 'the' (218)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Gathering the Eagles Summit Prophetic Buffet Luncheon 2023

RSVP your TIcket online at www.gtesummit.org

Started by Prophetess Worsley

1 Aug 13, 2023
Reply by Christian Promoter Shawn Papi

This World Needs You – WHY MISSIONS?

Are you spiritually maladjustedWhat is the use of personal physical hygiene,         ...if we have filthiness of mind and spirit;What is th…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Mar 7, 2023

The Truth about Being Unequally Yoked

I opened the door to my apartment.  A strange man was in my home, stealing my television set.  I was afraid. But, very bold!  "Get out of h…

Started by Janice Chambers

0 Mar 18, 2018

The School-To-Prison Pipeline and The Prison Industrial Complex

Neo-slavery is a fact. Those most affected are African descendants  and other poor and marginalized people, especially in the United States…

Started by Chaplain Bernell Wesley

0 Jan 31, 2015

"Can we the Evangelicals and Pentecostals achieve to have one voice"

Judging from recent developments, both national and international as well as internal developments in the church, "How can we achieve the E…

Started by Apostle GOC.Ogaraku

0 Jul 19, 2014

Where does the church stand on what is being called marriage equality?

I would like to hear from Christians & Leaders on where they stand when it comes to marriage equality? Do we as the church have a role…

Started by Elder C. Lee

8 Jun 23, 2014
Reply by Elder C. Lee

Knowing The Time And Changing My Plans From My Plans To His Will

Knowing the seasons and the time mine is seeking, praying, fasting and faithfulness. I feel I have been seeking everything but the Kingdom.…

Started by TaylorBrown

2 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by TaylorBrown

Knowing The Time And Changing My Plans From My Plans To His Will

Knowing the seasons and the time mine is seeking, praying, fasting and faithfulness. I feel I have been seeking everything but the Kingdom.…

Started by TaylorBrown

0 Dec 25, 2013

Biblical Fast

The Biblical fast described in Isaiah 58 necessitated the absence of sustenance and personal consecration.  Fasting or “the afflicting…

Started by Overseer Betty J. Williams

0 Dec 10, 2013

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service