All Discussions Tagged 'this' (22)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

please join me in my 24hour all this month prayer thank you evangelist pastor susie houston

all people who have biabetes / all people who have bipolar /  all people who have hiv aide/  all people who in need for a kisney / all peop…

Started by evangelst pastor susie houston

0 May 13, 2010

world History told by the Prophets

WORLD HISTORY TOLD BY THE PROPHETS Nebuchadnezzar had a dream and the dream troubled him. The problem was he could not remember the drea…

Started by MaLon Israel

15 Apr 27, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

praise break prayer points

My progress, rise up without hindrance in the name of Jesus. Every spiritual robber, receive thunder and scatter in the name of Jesus.  Eve…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Alex

PRAYER POINTS

Texts:             Psalm 144:7-8, 11-15  I challenge the foundation of this house with the fire of Holy Ghost in the name of Jesus. I chall…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 14, 2010
Reply by Alex

When a life has been sold off, there would be destiny disorder

Isaiah 50:1 : “Thus saith the Lord, Where is the bill of your mother’s divorcement, whom I have put away? Or which of my creditors is it to…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 4

Confession: As from now on, blood-thirsty demons and robbers will flee at my presence, in the name of Jesus. Whether I am on the sea, in th…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Alex

Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

Lynn Charles Ivery's Guest Book and Obituary can be viewed here at this link. Hello to all of our dear family in Christ, I am posting…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

10 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Should we just get rid of this scripture? 1 Corinthians 5:9-13

1 Corinthians 5:9-13.... I wrote unto you in an epistle not to company with fornicators: 10 Yet not altogether with the fornicators of this…

Started by Rest Of God Ministries

20 Oct 12, 2009
Reply by Archbishop Trevor 'Elihu' Greene

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service