All Discussions Tagged 'time' (20)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Is God "subject to" or "outside of" time?

When there is a disagreement about the compatibility of genuine "free will" and God's "foreknowledge" of human choices, I think it usually…

Started by Joseph Gill

0 Apr 14, 2011

Is sin worth the jail time. Is a moment of pleasure worth the consequence.

s4rministries  click link for video story    http://bit.ly/fUQaYu ‎****BREAKING NEWS****LINDSAY LOHAN IS GOING TO JAIL!!!!!   Youth follow…

Started by APOSTLE JEROME C BROWN SR.

0 Feb 23, 2011

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

The True Purpose of a Prophet

What is the true purpose of a prophet in today's world, an end-time prophet? Many people think that prophets are just here to prophesy luxu…

Started by Joseph Carey Jr.

2 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Joseph Carey Jr.

Don’t push me cause Im close to the edge! Is stress kicking your backside in 2010?

God willing, the Brother Marcus Internet Radio and Television Show will return this week with another dynamic workshop and discussion on t…

Started by Brother Marcus!

0 Mar 25, 2010

Thoughts from a sinner. When you almost loose your life you realize that it’s time to get serious.

I want to be saved. I don’t want to be lost. I don’t want to go to hell. I want to know God for myself. I know he is real, because I have b…

Started by Thoughts from a sinner

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

2 Florida school officials could get jail time for praying during a school luncheon..

Two Florida school administrators were due to appear in federal court Thursday to face contempt charges for saying a prayer at a school lun…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Sep 22, 2009

Time Zone Info

Please include the time zone in your event announcements... Eastern Standard (EST) Central Standard (CST) Mountain Standard (MST) Pacific…

Started by Minister Robbin Swinger Otey

0 Jan 19, 2009

Weathering the storm of Up coming Persecution

There are record accounts of persecution at various times and places in the bible . The most famous are of course Shad, Mesh and Abed .. an…

Started by Daniel Baumet

2 Mar 25, 2008
Reply by Daniel Baumet

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service