All Discussions Tagged 'unity' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free Kingdom Event Promotion

Are you planning a Christian event open to all believers (not just your church) over the coming weeks or months? Such as Leadership Trainin…

Started by Howard Sands

2 Aug 11, 2023
Reply by Howard Sands

There’s MORE. More networking, resources, training, opportunities,

There’s MORE. More networking, More resources, More training, More opportunities, More chances for unity, More ministers: - I am inviting y…

Started by Howard Sands

0 Nov 16, 2021

Bing Bing leads 7 people through South Central Los Angeles to End Gang Violence on his 24th birthday

On January 19th, 2014, Martin Luther King smiled upon the step that 8 individuals took in attempt to fulfill his dream. Pasadena artist Bin…

Started by Mistah Wilson

0 Jan 24, 2014

Free Flash Tutorials Masking - flash tutorials for websites banners

Free Flash Tutorials Masking This tutorial will teach you the adobe after effects cs5 5 tutorials of masking in Flash game pro…

Started by Free Flash Tutorials Masking

0 Mar 7, 2013

Programming Beginner Tutorial | fl studio 9 tutorial beginner

The start of program - guidetoprogramming.com.. Tutorials are available for those who discover them.. Want to do and where to…

Started by Programming Beginner Tutorial

0 Mar 6, 2013

Help Us JESUS

Jesus {{{{{{{Sweet Jesus}}}}}}} HEAR THIS PRAY NOW... All that has requested prayer from me I ask you to POUR OUT A FRESH ANOINTING OVER AL…

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

0 Oct 20, 2012

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

Started by African People of Love

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

The True Gospel, What is it?

Can you tell us what the true Gospel is in one sentence? If so let us hear what the Spirit has to say to the churches.....

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service