All Discussions Tagged 'was' (6)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer was prevalent in the Old Testament, in the cases of Abraham,

intercessory prayer?" Answer: Quite simply, intercessory prayer is the act of praying on behalf of others. The role of mediator in prayer…

Started by R dc

0 Dec 9, 2013

Chat Noir Paris History / example of chattel

Related Tags: facebook chat history manager 11.5 samsung chat 5535 que es chat icq chat on facebook with ipad rendre chatoyan…

Started by Bell Online Chat Free

0 Apr 6, 2013

Republicans After Eric Holder’s

I'm not gonna speak about my past problems with the government, my problems doesn't have anything to do with Eric Holder because Eric Holde…

Started by Anthony

9 Jul 13, 2012
Reply by Anthony

IMMUNITY SCRIPTURES

3. 3 John 2 says, “Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.” 4. Malachi 4:2…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 5, 2010
Reply by Alex

Died in Childbirth: A sister in Christ, of Mount Pleasant, Texas Lynn Ivery, was laid to Rest this past Saturday.

Lynn Charles Ivery's Guest Book and Obituary can be viewed here at this link. Hello to all of our dear family in Christ, I am posting…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

10 Nov 26, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Home Churches are re-emerging....Seeing that this is how the first church was established why are so many people in Modern day churches opposed to home churches?

Since being here on BPN we have come across so much opposition to Home Churches. Can anyone show in scripture where assembling together in…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

51 Oct 9, 2009
Reply by cherry

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service