All Discussions Tagged 'wealth' (14)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Prayer for Economic Turn around

Hi there family. Lets pray for Kingdom release of finances for the people of God everywhere. While economic systems go thru judgements and…

Started by Apostle Rozell Tottress, Jr.

1 Feb 3, 2015
Reply by Pat

The wealth transfer

Let's share idea's on whats working to keep the church doors open. We need to find the channel to get the wealth of the wicked, so we can b…

Started by Dr. Kenneth Crutch

0 May 13, 2013

I speak peace to Kenya In Jesus Name this time of general election,peace is over wealth and positions

Keep peace as your wealth:I speak peace to Kenya In Jesus Name this time of general election,peace is over wealth and positions always

Started by pastor Lawrence Nyanuga Omambia

0 Jan 22, 2013

THINGS TO QUESTION YOUR LIFE ABOUT

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Oct 27, 2011

THINGS YOU NEED TO QUESTION ABOUT YOUR LIFE

Over the past few weeks I've been a teaching series on the Kingdom of god,. And while I have not finished teaching on that series, there ha…

0 Oct 27, 2011

PUT A DEMAND ON YOUR MONEY

You know saints I've never seen so many people living for the Lord, preaching and teaching the word of God, working tediously and laborious…

0 Oct 25, 2011

"Give and Grow Abundantly with Gods People"

Cultivating Character,Philanthropy and Prosperity with INTEGRITY!  Be my special guest!   We are still helping Gods people become free.  O…

Started by NewDestiny

0 Jun 23, 2011

Testimonies of Entrepreneural Pastors and Ministers!

Greetings, Entrepreneural Pastors and Ministers share every Monday on Pastoral Call, their successes and how God continue to bless their mi…

Started by Medaline Philbert

0 Jan 31, 2011

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK WHEN ALL ELSE FAILS

This is an interesting and informative article written by Jonas Clark, about what's going on with our economy. However that may be, there a…

2 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

KINGDOM PRINCIPLES THAT ALWAYS WORK - Part 1

Did you know that there are no secret formulas and no secret keys to wealth and success? Jesus says in St. John 10:10”…I am come that you m…

1 Mar 18, 2010
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service