All Discussions Tagged 'what' (169)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What Brand Of Makeup Does Kim Kardashian Wear 2011 | i want to play makeup mania

10 Responses to Kim Kardashian Dress does.. A professional wedding and bridal hair stylist and makeup artist, I am.. What kin…

Started by What Brand Of Makeup Does Kim Ka

0 Feb 15, 2013

Cool Eye Designs With Makeup, play makeup games for boys

Cool Eye Designs With Makeup Design Eyeshadow OK, so we thought that our eyes - makeup application skills is very good, as lo…

Started by Cool Eye Designs With Makeup

0 Feb 14, 2013

Welcome Home New AUTHOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Apostle Parice C. Parker

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Apostle Parice C. Parker

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers.

It is important for you to know what unclean spirits do to believers. The first thing they do is that they always deceive believers into be…

Started by Alex

1 Feb 4, 2010
Reply by Alex

Real power is not in the physical world but in the spiritual world

Ezekiel 13:18-19 : “Thus saith the Lord God; Woe to the women that sew pillows to all armholes and make kerchiefs upon the head of every st…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 31, 2010
Reply by Alex

Under what situation does a pursuer become stubborn?

1. A pursuer becomes stubborn when it is an avenger. It is only the blood of Jesus that can deliver one from the avenger. 2. A pursuer beco…

Started by Alex

1 Jan 30, 2010
Reply by Alex

When God Gets Through with me, I'm going to be what he wants me to be.

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jan 8, 2010

What if Jesus spoke at a nation wide pastor's conference?

Hello Servants of God, I am a newbie to this forum.I spend hours and hours each week putting together materials to minister to pastors as…

Started by Dr. Eddie L. Lawrence

3 Jun 24, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service