All Discussions Tagged 'who' (18)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Japanese Girls Wear Alot Of Makeup, http://www.makeupalley.com/user/notepad/retinoids

Japanese Girls Wear Alot Of Makeup Related Tags: makeup online store nz rihanna hard makeup tutorial hair makeup salon las veg…

Started by Japanese Girls Wear Alot Of Make

0 Feb 16, 2013

Should the church tithe to another church

I was in a discussion with someone and the subject of should a church tithe to another church or the spiritual parents of the pastors. Is t…

Started by Pastor Michael McClendon

144 May 1, 2012
Reply by Ramon

THE DAYS OF BEING PILOT IN THE PULPIT IS OVER,TIME FOR DELIVERANCE AND RESTORATION

How long will pastors prey on the weak and unlearned,for a dollar,a large congregation,a new building,a popular name,how long will pastors…

Started by Pastor Joseph D Smith

15 Oct 1, 2010
Reply by REV. LAMAR H. FITZPATRICK

Why Do C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up crimes and protect those who hurt people

Our C.O.G.I.C. leaders cover-up for those who do wrong and our bishop endorses homosexuality. What’s next? These people hurt me and all fol…

Started by Stephanie

56 Feb 27, 2010
Reply by Lester Demings Jr

Spiritual Warfare: WRESTLE for 2010 blessings 17

Make the following declaration: My problems are in trouble, because God shall trouble them, in the name of Jesus.” There are situations whe…

Started by Alex

1 Dec 31, 2009
Reply by Alex

Wisdom from Mr. Wise Himself...This is a brother who has seen the light...You will love him or hate him...Depending on the color of your skin...LOL

Started by Child of the Kingdom

2 Nov 6, 2009
Reply by John

October 15,2009 Who are the Priest, Kings and Prophets

Matthew first Gospel records Jesus as King. As King of the Kingdom and Gospel of the Kingdom of God. Base upon this Sonship it was this son…

Started by Arron Lee

0 Oct 15, 2009

Are you Prejudice?

I know it may seem like I'm talking about races, but I'm from from that. I pose a question are we people of God prejudice. Do we all obey t…

Started by Woman of God

1 Apr 17, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service