All Discussions Tagged 'worship' (24)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Gathering of the Frontline Conference 2010

Started by Apostle Lovella P. Mogere

0 Aug 16, 2010

"2 Masters"

Deut 18:14 One of the reason's saints are not being blessed is because, they are serving 2 Masters...And When I say blessed,  I'm not talki…

Started by Debra Jones Grant

0 Mar 27, 2010

HOW'S YOUR LOVE LIFE?

HOW IS YOUR LOVE LIFE?By Dr. Melody BarclayHave you ever been asked the question “How is your love life?” Well during my life time I have b…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

3 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Allen

DID YOU FIND GOD YET?

DID YOU FIND GOD YET? By Dr. Melody Barclay DID YOU FIND GOD YET? WHERE HAVE YOU LOOKED FOR HIM? WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN SEARCHING? HAVE YOU B…

Started by Apostle Dr. Melody Barclay

0 Feb 25, 2010

ARE YOU GOD'S COVER-GIRL?

HELLO ALL   Do you consider yourself as one of God's Cover-Girls?  Well you should!  Why? Because you are wonderfully and fearfully made in…

Started by Cherisse Stephens

0 Feb 10, 2010

Do the Research

If a person question whether the Sabbath is Saturday or Sunday the dictionary can definitely be a valuable resource alone with many other r…

Started by Worship

1 Dec 14, 2009
Reply by Hezekiah Ben Israel

David, Dressed for Worship!

There is a commonly believed that King David danced out of his clothes at the lead of the procession returning the Ark of the Covenant to J…

Started by Joseph Gill

1 Nov 2, 2009
Reply by Evangelist Altha Fugett

What is a Paradox???

par·a·dox (pār'ə-dŏks') n. A seemingly contradictory statement that may nonetheless be true: the paradox that standing is more tiring than…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

3 Oct 9, 2009

What is a Metaphor???

met⋅a⋅phor  /ˈmɛtəˌfɔr, -fər/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [met-uh-fawr, -fer] Show IPA –noun 1. a figure of speech in which a term or phras…

Started by Apostle D Tyler Brown

1 Oct 9, 2009

The Biblical Worship Service

"How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm, hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an…

Started by Joseph Gill

3 Oct 5, 2009

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service