All Discussions Tagged 'yahshua' (7)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Too Many Good People Are Being Pyramid Scammed

Not only am I called to serve others spiritually, I am also called to serve the physical needs of the flock. Faith [spiritual] without work…

Started by Servant Emannu'el Branch

1 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Chaplain Pat Harris

A Chosen People

God has a plan for bringing Africans to salvation in His Kingdom. Since His creation of Adam and Eve, God has worked with Africans in vari…

Started by African People of Love

1 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by ozell adams

Our Purpose

Purpose To engage all Black people with all of God (a deep divine, a love for one another as a Black Nation of people), so that our cities…

0 Nov 12, 2009

LIVING WATER TO EVERY SPIRIT-THIRSTING SOUL

Have you not read in the Scripture: `Behold, as the waters are poured out upon the dry ground and spread over the parched soil, so will I…

0 Nov 8, 2009

For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous.

Love shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love love, and keep love commandments. Know therefore that LOVE, he is God, the faithful Go…

0 Nov 8, 2009

THE DISCOURSE ON SPIRITUAL FREEDOM

On the afternoon of the Sabbath day Eliyah again went into the temple/people to teach. Finding a large company of believers assembled, he…

0 Nov 8, 2009

The True Gospel, What is it?

Can you tell us what the true Gospel is in one sentence? If so let us hear what the Spirit has to say to the churches.....

17 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Scott R. Newman

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service