All Discussions Tagged 'your' (107)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Thoughts from a sinner. When you almost loose your life you realize that it’s time to get serious.

I want to be saved. I don’t want to be lost. I don’t want to go to hell. I want to know God for myself. I know he is real, because I have b…

Started by Thoughts from a sinner

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Child of the Kingdom

Horrors of Hell movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. What are your thoughts on the upcoming film?

"Horrors of Hell" movie trailer - Don't Die in your sins or miss the Rapture. Trailer to the up coming film Horrors of hell, God releases 1…

Started by Horrors Of Hell

1 Aug 27, 2009
Reply by James Pierce

CIGARETTE SMOKEING: IS THIS ACCEPTABLE BY GOD?

Cigarette smoking is a widely used habit among many people. Cigarettes are a drug and it is habit forming, a drug that becomes a habit to i…

Started by Sondra Sims-Taylor

1 Jul 19, 2009
Reply by Joy Barnes

Killing our young people one church at a time. Young people dying in their sins but the Church only preaching it’s your season, get your harvest and breakthrough .

I am not here to argue with my elder brothers and sisters who don’t agree with me on this issue of youth teaching. I love you all dearly bu…

Started by Child of the Kingdom

0 Jun 18, 2009

Fort Worth / Dallas 8th Annual Resurrection Conference April 13-17 2009 Mt Rose Church, Ft. Worth

Come To The Resurrection Conference April 13-17th Are You Ready For The Conference Of The Year? Next Week - April 13-17th 2009 Bishop A.J…

Started by Bishop James 'I Feel God' Brown

0 Apr 8, 2009

The Creative Ages

The Creative Ages Gen.1:1-2:25 Original creation made perfect and inhabited(Isa.45:18) The world that then was(2Pet.3:5-8). Dateless Past…

Started by Pastor Robert E. Ablaza BChM

0 Sep 24, 2008

Speaking Faith

911 to all of those like me who desire to write and donot know whoem to contact .. stay dedacated don't give up you can make it God is on y…

Started by camille

0 Oct 25, 2007

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service