All Discussions Tagged 'youth' (11)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Youth In Ministry And Their Impact

This is a discussion to post your views, ministerial work as a youth and the impacts you have made as a youth minister. It is also an avenu…

Started by Oluwadamilola Oyebanji

0 Sep 13, 2019

Youth Empowerment 2020 Amsterdam Conference

Dear Beloved, I have been away from this great platform for more than 8 years to build a youth empowered group that positively affects chil…

Started by Oluwadamilola Oyebanji

0 Sep 13, 2019

New Book: Deadest Rapper Alive: The Rise of Lil' Wayne and the Fall of Urban Youth

Hello,   My name is Jomo K. Johnson. I am the Pastor of Philly Open Air Church. I have written a new book titled, Deadest Rapper Alive: The…

Started by Jomo K. Johnson

5 Jul 12, 2012
Reply by Al Brown

Seminary Registration Now Open for Fall 2012-2013

True Vine Christian Academy Seminary Registration For Next Session! Greetings!  We are pleased to announce that it is time to re…

Started by Michele Quick

0 Jun 19, 2012

Children's Ministry Leaders in your community?

I work for an organization that does Children's Ministry training internationally. We are looking for leaders called to serve children and…

Started by Michael Chanley

0 Jun 5, 2012

Restoration

God promises that our lives can be repaired and restored.  He will do it, if we only surrender ourselves to him. We are not asked to repair…

Started by Eric Johnson

0 May 2, 2012

Why young Christians aren't waiting anymore

Why young Christians aren't waiting anymore By John Blake,  CNN (CNN) –True love doesn’t wait after all. That’s the implication in the upco…

Started by Joseph Gill

8 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by A. J. Denny Elder

Men, we are KINGS, what are the characteristics of a GODLY KING!!

From the Men's Let's Talk Network; a KING is Prayer Warriors over the home; a KING is a Protector of the home; a KING is a provider for the…

Started by Kevin A. Vaughan

3 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Kevin A. Vaughan

Safe fund raising

We are always talking about youth projects.Educating and preparing our youth for the future..There is a program to do this and also bless y…

Started by Thomas L Hill

0 May 3, 2011

GENERATION Y (Millennial Generation)

The  Christian principles on which this nation was founded has been forgotten and replaced with immoral compromise, reasoning, and beliefs.…

Started by Lance McCall

0 Jul 31, 2010

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service