"It is impossible to have religious freedom in a nation where Churches are licensed to the government." -Congressman George Hansen

Many Pastors pride themselves in saying "Our Ministry is Incorporated and 501(c)3 registered" without even knowing what they are saying. To all the Apostles, Bishops, Senior Pastors, and heads of ministry here on BPN, I have a very important question to ask:

HAVE YOU ACTUALLY STUDIED WHAT THE 501(C)3 OR ARTICLES OF INCORPORATION DOES AND/OR WHERE THEY CAME FROM??

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My brother, you are SOOOOOO correct!! I had to do some digging when I was developing my ministry. Few people wanted to really help me out, and the kind of help sounded like a good idea, but not the GOD idea I had. I prayed and wasn't settled. I began to start studying the process myself, and I found out some startling info.

* A corporation is “a creature of the State.”
* The State is "sovereign" over the corporation.
* The corporation is “incorporated for the benefit of the public.”
* A corporation is a State “franchise.”
* Incorporation is a State “privilege.”
* A corporation is “subject to the laws of the State.”
* “Its powers are limited by law.”
* It must “obey the laws of its creation.”
* A corporation has no constitutionally-protected rights.

Also, for a 501c3 church to openly speak out, or organize in opposition to, anything that the government declares "legal," even if it is immoral (e.g. abortion, homosexuality, etc.), that church will jeopardize its tax exempt status. The 501c3 has had a "chilling effect" upon the free speech rights of the church. Lyndon B. Johnson was a shrewd and cunning politician who seemed to well-appreciate how easily many of the clergy would sell out.
True, however, the Church was once protected from such things as Bylaws by your 1stAmendment right. Now we are practically handing over our rights to them!
Government intrusion is a definite way to hush the mouths of believers. Freedoms are slipping away where religion is concerned.
The ministry that God gave me and my husband is a 501C3, we have the bylaws and all that, and we have not experienced any problems, because of the faith-based guidelines legislature introduced by Bush.

Religous beliefs can be taught, abstinence, anti-abortion, and that homosexuality is wrong, when we go into the prisons that is what we preach. Just as the JW, Muslims, Catholics ....... teach their beliefs

If a time comes where this freedom is taken than the only solution is to cease being 501C3, until then I thank God for it.
You haven't felt the sting of it, and you are fortunate. Unfortunately for others, they have already. Unfortunately for all Churches, they will start feeling it left and right, just like how the underground Churches are feeling it in China, Tibet, an other places overseas. Don't bless GOD for it, for it is something that was initially made to be your leash.

Christians, like our Jewish elders before us, ignore the warning signs right up until its almost too late to stop the effects. we always have this "lamb to the slaughter" mentality, thinking that "it won't happen to me", or "when it happens I'll believe", or even worse "when it happens, then I'll deal with it". I BEG YOU ALL to consider studying the history of it, PLEASE! If you do, then you'll be able to map out your future in it!
alright Trevor, good admonishment! appreciate it
Have you done the investigation on the background of the 501(c)3 before? Saying that you never heard of such things happening is like saying I never seen terrorist attacks in NYC before Sept 11: its only a matter of time before you do hear of it.
Breathe bro, breathe!! I'm just saying, just because you never heard of such doesn't mean it doesn't exist, or its not true.
SOOOOO true!
Scripture states that God's people are destroyed for the lack of knowledge. This goes for government intrusion via 501(c)3 as well.
Amen!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service