Did God create evil?
God created everything in the universe, some would debate that God would not and could not create evil. since there is no darkness in him, did he create evil or did he create the KNOWLEDGE of evil thru that tree in the midst of the garden?

Views: 92

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

God created man with a choose to either do evil, or to do good. God created what we call "choice". God created the options for human beings. Those options include good and evil. Which one he wants us to choose? Good!
God created what we call "choice".

I agree with this statement
Mr. Pierce, I have read you contribution, and I totally agree with you, however the question is DID GOD CREATE EVIL? So, yes we do have choices, but that does not have anything to do with God being the initiator and creator of evil
well said my brother ,well said , i concur
ISAIAH 45:7 I FORM THE LIGHT AND CREATE DARKNESS , I MAKE PEACE AND I CREATE EVIL; I AM THE LORD WHO DOES ALL THESE THINGS!"
You are on point Prophetess, please read my blog on this topic and I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE YOUR VIEWS.
I love this topic, I recently did a study on this topic, please visit my page for a full understanding. My topic is " GOD SAID EVIL WAS VERY GOOD" a must read the topic is to provoke for attention, however very true please I would appreciate your comments

Kevin
ISAIAH 45:7 I FORM THE LIGHT AND CREATE DARKNESS , I MAKE PEACE AND I CREATE EVIL; I AM THE LORD WHO DOES ALL THESE THINGS!"

The above scripture seems pretty clear. Although God did in fact create evil, it was not moral evil, it was calamities such as earthquakes, tornadoes, etc.

Amos 3:6, "Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the Lord hath not done it?

This scripture tells us that He did not commit moral evil.
Bro. Watson,

I didn't mean to imply that Amos 3:6 had anything to do with calamities. I was trying to say that in this scripture, evil did not come from within the Lord.

With Satan having already been cast down to earth, evil was certainly present. However, do not all the angels (good and evil) adhere to the voice of God if He chooses to call on them? After all, He is their Creator and we know Satan is no match for God. So if God calls on one of the demonic spirits to do His bidding, they don't have any choice but to obey which is what I am interpreting in 1 Sam. 16:14.

Meanwhile, I've got a radio show to do. I will also ponder some more on these scriptures and check in later this evening.

Be blessed,
Chaplain Harris
HUh ???
Colossians 1:16 (King James Version)

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Proverbs 8:15
By me kings reign, and princes decree justice

so the evil king the lord made to reign

Psalm 110:5
The Lord at thy right hand shall strike through kings in the day of his wrath.

think about when the lord sent israel to possess the land he said kill everything the innocent babies and every thing

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service