As I was sitting here in thought of a discussion the HOLY SPIRIT said talk about what is a reason or reasons to leave a church. I have what I beleive is the only reason one should leave, but I am egar to see how people feel across the country.

Views: 417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank You and my prayers and blessing goes out to you!
Dear Sir,
I love the way that you used "mad perfect". My son uses terms like this sometimes.
You have a beautiful relationship with The Lord, I can tell and no church can really give you that relationship. That close personal relationship that you are experiencing is so precious and it only comes through a real personal relationship with God's Word which is Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit. Jesus tells us that His Word is Spirit and His Word is Life (St. John 6:63).

We go to church to assemble ourselves and sing together, laugh together and pray together showing The Lord God "WORTH' and how much we appreciate His loving kindness toward us. Church WORTHSHIP should grow out of private activities of WORTHSHIP (Showing Our Father WORTH).

The children of God must be born again as Jesus told Nicodemus (St John 3). No church does that. That is done by The Seed of the Word of God. Jesus tells us the main thing to do and that is to listen to Him by reading his Word for ourselves and getting close to HIs Word to understand it and to know God.

Please do not get hung up on what church you attend, although it is important, just don't get hung up there. Staying close to thinking on The Lord Jesus and being faithful to Him is what counts.

When the Lord returns He said will He find "Faith" on the earth. Meaning will I find you doing what I told you to do? Many Pharisees went to church every day but they were the very opposite of what Jesus was all about. I have never seen where it is written where The Lord God will ask us "What church did you go to".

The Lord told us that He is looking at our hearts and the way that we feel about Him. Be blessed and continue to abide in The Word of God daily and don't forget to "go to church this Sunday" Peace be unto you
Church is not the main thing......The Vine of Jesus is the main thing and there is nothing like the real thing.
To me what The Lord has given unto you is insight into knowing and understanding His Word thereby knowing Him. This is a gift from The Lord God unto you. Make sure though that it does not turn into a reason to criticize others for this would not glorify God.
I have a book with just the parables of Jesus, I would like to email you a copy if you give me permission to do so.
Dear Reason,
Please read the parable of the ten virgins.
I have something that I would like to share with you concerning this parable.
Yes, that's if you don't mind. I would like for you to read the parable and let me know what is it that being said. If that is ok. If not let me know.
Who are the virgins?
Why are ones foolish and the others wise?
What does midnight mean?
If you will read Daniel chapter 12 verse 2 lets us know that "many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake"

The virgins are the dead

The virgins arising is their resurrection

The five wise are written about in Matthew chapter 7, where Jesus tells us the wise are the ones that hear His Words and put them into practice.
The foolish are the one who hear His Words but do not put them into practice.

Midnight is symbolic a day changing....at midnight one day changes to another

We are about to change days.....midnight

How can we tell that we are in the end of these things....because in Daniel 12:9
it is written to close up and seal till the time of the end."

Our understanding has been opened......which lets us know what time it is.
Dear Reason,
We have just made a very enriching Church.

Malachi 3:16 reads
"Then they that feared the Lord spake often one to another: and the Lord hearkened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the Lord, and that thought upon his name."
Dear Reason,
Your writing is very good. Let us discuss the Ten Virgins now. What is your understanding of who the virgins are?
Reason,
Check us out we just went to the next level. Amen brother
Reason,
One last thing, you are at another level. If you come across someone that is not at that level. Jesus wants us to love them by being patient and kind to them. Praying to the Holy Spirit as you talk with them to help you help them go a little higher in God.

Be Blessed and stay in The True Vine

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service