i walked up to the top of the stairs,people looked at us real funny like,Ms.Mary told me to just walk on so i could find us a seat,i found the place i wanted to sit,last row from the door, i felt so out of place like i did'nt belong,but i sit any way. the choir start sing people start shouting hats was flying off the women's head, one lady's wig come right off,then the preacher start preaching,but i was trying to remember if it was his house i had ever broke into,was it the life of his wife i took cause it was me he was talking to,i felt so bad,until i noticed it was so quite in this church,nobody said a word, at that very moment all i wanted to do was stand up and tell my story,but i heard a small soft voice say peace be still ,the preacher stop preaching,they opened the door of the church moved chairs in front of the first 2 rows the preacher asked is there anyone here this morning who dont know Jesus Christ as there Lord and Savior please come quickly dont tarry,nobody came,i sit looking around because i was clue less,but when he start talking about how this Jesus could turn your life around and make it all brand new thats when i became like a baby,i heard that same small soft voice saying come. i looked around for the lady who brought me here but she was nowhere to be seen,thats when the choir started singing Amazing Grace thats when i cried out help me please somebody, help me Jesus!, the pastor come and got me himself,and said i can lead you to,Christ i can even help you on your way but you will have to follow him on your own. WE NOT ONLY STUMBLE,BUT WE ALSO FALL DOWN,THAT WAS ONE OF THE REASONS CHRIST SENT HIS DISCIPLE OUT IN PAIRS SO WHEN ONE BECAME WEAK, THE OTHER WAS THERE TO LEAN ON, TO GET THE SUPPORT THEY NEEDED.

Views: 7

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service