Attn: Network Marketing Professionals - UPCOMING EVENT: Looking for contributors from Ohio

DO YOU OWN AND OPERATE A NETWORK MARKETING/MLM BUSINESS?

I would like to extend an invitation for you to participate as a contributor in an upcoming conference entitled, “Economic Power Partners Presents: The Central Ohio Economic Empowerment Conference.” Economic Power Partners is an organization that helps the network marketing community by providing quality venues to expose their business, while attracting high-quality prospects through a specialized marketing approach.

This conference is designed to showcase Central Ohio’s top network marketing professionals, and it will be open to the general public. You will have an opportunity to promote your business to over 100 pre-qualified, pre-educated prospects from around Central Ohio. I’m offering you an exclusive opportunity to promote your business at this upcoming event.

I have scheduled an informational meeting to go over the details of this conference, and the benefits for your business. We have scheduled 3 dates for your convenience. For details about the informational meeting dates and times, please go to http://www.economicpowerpartners.eventbrite.com.

Please RSVP today!

Sincerely,

Larry C. Beacham, Jr.
Event Coordinator

Views: 18

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service