In the body of Christ there is so much confusion of preaching and teaching. It almost seem as if we find anything to divide on. I often tell people that preaching comes to shoot motivation and zeal into the heart of the believer. While teaching brings information for knowledge so that the motivation and zeal will have something to keep that zeal in boundaries. I was one of those preachers that really believed that if you were preaching that people was not receptive to that. But, I have come to find out that preaching is on the same level as teaching. If I teach a word I want you to receive something that is going to cause the word of God to become a revelation in your life. If I preach a word I am preaching to inspire that word to come out of you and to get it to perform quickly in your life. If I teach you something you have to go home and study. but, If I preach to you something you are motivated to go home and do it. The bible says don't be hearers only but, doers. I need a word that will cause me and motivate me to see results in my life. I need an organ there so that the people can recieve it emotionally. So they can feel God. Teaching brings the know while preaching bring the feeling... I made up my mind when I teach I am going to teach it but, when I preach Imma preach like a wild man. because I need some folks to do God. I need people to be inspired to live holy. That what i need.

Views: 12

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service