How do you know when you have found the one God have chosen for you in marriage?

Somebody help me please...

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

HOW DO YOU KNOW WHEN YOU HAVE FOUND THE ONE GOD HAS CHOSEN FOR YOU IN MARRIAGE?

It is the man who makes the first step, not the woman! No! I say no!

Having attained the age of adulthood and having sufficient means to take care of a woman and be possibly in charge of children whom he could procreate, the man starts to pray for his marriage. Not before, marriage should not be the preoccupation of a man who is not ready. He should not worry about it till he gets ready. This one must be converted.

In his request he asks God to grant to him a converted woman as himself. A woman who is flesh of his flesh and bone of his bones.

The criterion of choice of his bride must be the beauty of the character of the woman(a worthy woman) and not the physical aspect of this one: A woman of noble character who can find? She is worth far more than rubies (Proverbs 31:10).

Consequently, he must leave to God the time to show him his wife because God knows better than us what is good for us. The man must be patient and attentive, because when we ask for something to God in accordance with His will He indeed answers our requests. We must have judiciousness to understand the answer of God.

The man should neither flirt with the women of his Assembly nor have eyes clinched on all the sisters in Christ to covet one of them and think after having a dream about her that God has just shown him his wife through a dream. No!

The dream can be a sign in the choice of the spouse but it will be necessary that this one is confirmed by other dreams emanating from other persons notably from the woman involved or from other persons to make sure that this dream is true and comes from God.

The man can ask for a sign to God as it was the case of the servant of Abraham.

“ 10 Then the servant took ten of his master's camels and left, taking with him all kinds of good things from his master. He set out for Aram Naharaim [a] and made his way to the town of Nahor. 11 He had the camels kneel down near the well outside the town; it was toward evening, the time the women go out to draw water.
12 Then he prayed, "O LORD, God of my master Abraham, give me success today, and show kindness to my master Abraham. 13 See, I am standing beside this spring, and the daughters of the townspeople are coming out to draw water. 14 May it be that when I say to a girl, 'Please let down your jar that I may have a drink,' and she says, 'Drink, and I'll water your camels too'-let her be the one you have chosen for your servant Isaac. By this I will know that you have shown kindness to my master."
15 Before he had finished praying, Rebekah came out with her jar on her shoulder. She was the daughter of Bethuel son of Milcah, who was the wife of Abraham's brother Nahor. 16 The girl was very beautiful, a virgin; no man had ever lain with her. She went down to the spring, filled her jar and came up again.
17 The servant hurried to meet her and said, "Please give me a little water from your jar."
18 "Drink, my lord," she said, and quickly lowered the jar to her hands and gave him a drink.
19 After she had given him a drink, she said, "I'll draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking." 20 So she quickly emptied her jar into the trough, ran back to the well to draw more water, and drew enough for all his camels. 21 Without saying a word, the man watched her closely to learn whether or not the LORD had made his journey successful.
22 When the camels had finished drinking, the man took out a gold nose ring weighing a beka [b] and two gold bracelets weighing ten shekels. [c] 23 Then he asked, "Whose daughter are you? Please tell me, is there room in your father's house for us to spend the night?"
24 She answered him, "I am the daughter of Bethuel, the son that Milcah bore to Nahor." 25 And she added, "We have plenty of straw and fodder, as well as room for you to spend the night."
26 Then the man bowed down and worshiped the LORD, 27 saying, "Praise be to the LORD, the God of my master Abraham, who has not abandoned his kindness and faithfulness to my master. As for me, the LORD has led me on the journey to the house of my master's relatives."

Genesis 24:10-27

There is no general and absolute rule to apply in this matter (It must be apprehended on a case-by-case basis). God supremely chooses the manner of revealing the wife of his Son.

Indeed, Adam did not ask for a sign. But At the sight of Eve he knew that she was his wife.

The most known way is the heart, the judiciousness (understanding) of the heart. To know that in my heart I feel a deep love for the converted woman whom I discover, whose characters are good. And I come to the conclusion that without her I cannot live. It is not the physical eyes which make the final choice but these are the eyes of the heart.

The Bible says “…For out of the overflow of the heart the mouth speaks.” Amen!

Matthew 12:34

Yes, for out of the overflow of the heart Adam spoke: "…This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man." Genesis 2:23

Adam did have neither a dream nor a vision, but it was by the eyes of his heart that he could identify his wife. It was not about a simple carnal desire founded exclusively on the physical beauty or mean-minded interests, but he had discovered a woman who was similar to Him. They had the same nature. She was his rib, flesh of his flesh, bone of his bones.

“Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God”

1 John 3:21

Always our heart. If our heart does not condemn us about the choice which we made after having prayed for a long time, then, we are on the good way.

“But the man who has doubts is condemned if he eats, because his eating is not from faith; and everything that does not come from faith is sin.”

Romans 14:23

We must make our choice by faith. We must have an interior conviction, an irrevocable conviction coming from the heart. If we doubt or if we fear, or if our heart condemns us, it means that we have not meet yet the spouse who God intended for us. But if the conviction coming from the heart is total then we are on the right way. The spouse may be less wealthy, a lame, a blind man or a disabled person, but these factors cannot make obstacle to a firm and total conviction coming from the heart and inspired by God. Amen!

I’ll soon get married. I’m speaking by experiment. I’ve put my confidence in God. I requested for a long time and He has indicated my wife to me. It was by my heart that I recognized her. My Choice was confirmed by a vision made by a sister in Christ. My future wife is a converted, virtuous young woman. We will marry soon. God listens to our prayers. He answers us and He grants to us what our heart wishes if we make of Him our delights and if we trust him:

“Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.”

Psalm 37:4

The woman as for her must remain silent and must not worry (bother) about the problem of marriage until a converted man comes to ask her for marriage … She must not make the first step.

She should neither flirt with the men of her Assembly nor have eyes clinched on all the brothers in Christ to covet one of them and think after having a dream about him that God has just shown her husband through a dream. No!

She must not to jump on the first coming because she has been waiting for a long time, but she must submit the vow of the man (candidate for marriage) to request until she is persuaded and feels the same burning love as the man feels for her. The response of God in her heart must precede her approval of the vow (demand for marriage).

The criterion of choice of her husband must be the beauty of the character of the man (Godly man) and not the physical aspect of this one.

In her request she asks God to tell her, to convince her whether the man (candidate for marriage) is really a converted man, rib of whom she is:

“What a man desires is unfailing love better to be poor than a liar”.

Proverbs 19:22

I hope this can help!

“He replied, "Blessed rather are those who hear the word of God and obey it."

Luke 11:28

I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order the booklet entitled “The choice of a bride”.

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Powerful, thank you Mighty Man God!
Praise be to our Lord Jesus-Christ!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Dear Sally, Greetings from God our Father and from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Let me begin by saying, contrary to popular belief, God does not choose your spouse for you. I invite you to look through your bible and find one occasion where God has done this. You might argue that he chose Eve for Adam. But in fact he did not. He simply, after seeing Adams need drew out of him what he needed. He then stood Eve before Adam and Adam chose her. Remember, God called them Man. God called them Adam. Adam called her woman. Adam named her Eve.
Genesis 5:1  ¶This is the book of the generations of Adam. In the day that God created man, in the likeness of God made he him;
2  Male and female created he them; and blessed them, and called their name Adam, in the day when they were created.
Throughout the Bible the young men always found the woman he would marry, but when he saw her, he didnot approach her, but he would rather go to his father and say Father, she is the one I want. Then the Father would go and make arrangements and preparations with her father. The way you will know that he is the oneis that he will be the one who will ask the Father for you. And when he does the Father will begin to make preparations. He'll make prparations in you, and in him. So hat you will be prepared for each other. Do not be afraid to ask your suitor, "Did YOU ASK FOR ME? Because if he did, this indicates that he is a man that acknowledges God in his ways. He is led by God and he is willing to involve God in his relationship. And if he didn't, tell him to go back and ask. Because you're the Father's preciou little girl. The bible says When a man finds a wife, he finds a good thing, and favor with the Lord. This is true. But Notice: it did not say if he find a woman to marry, but rather if he find a WIFE. This means that the woman must be a wife already before she is married. She must be a wife in her heart or wife-material. Every woman is not a wife, whether she is married or not. And everyman is not a husband. When He finds a wife he finds a good thing, and favor with the lord. Favor because, deposited in her is a dowry of wealth beyond anything he could imagine. God will prepare the one who chooses you. And he will prepare you for the one who ASKS for you. My computer keeps blinkining out, as it is storming outside. I wish I could talk more. I do have much more to say on this subject if you want to explore further in the future. Hope I helped. My dear Sister in Christ. I Pray for you that God gives guidance to the man who would choose you. That he i a man after God's own heart. May God continue to uphold you in the right hand of His Righteousness is my prayer. Peace!
WOW! Yes you have blessed me. Feel free to share as you are lead. Bless you...

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service