Dear brother Prophet Joe!

I thank you a lot for your answer.

You said: "The tree wasn't an apple like the preachers in the USA say, it wasn't a grape like some Jewish folk say and it wasn't wheat for making Challah bread either. It was words and that is why the Word says Satan said "did God really say" causing doubt which is also sin and God said "who told you words that I never said"

I do agree with you, but I'd like that we go deeper in the analysis of the original sin.

Disobedience is not abstracted, it is not only spiritual, it's not only "words," but it is demonstrated by a concrete, palpable and physical act.

Indeed, the bible says:

“Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?”

Matthew 7:16

God said to the serpent:

"Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life"

Genesis 3:14

What did Satan make in concrete terms to have a seed?

Unto the woman He said, “I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.”

What did the woman make in concrete terms to deserve such a punishment?

“…in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children…”

Was Cain a son of Adam, son of God?

The Bible says that Cain “was of that wicked one”

1 John 3:12

Moreover the Bible says:

“And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.”

Genesis 5:3-5

Abel was no more alive, but why had Cain the elder who was alive been omitted?

Why wasn’t he a son in Adam’s own likeness, and after his image?

Let us see the historical Records From Adam to Abraham To Noah's Sons:

“Adam, Sheth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered, Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.”

1 Chronicles 1:1-4

Abel was no more alive, but why had Cain who was alive been omitted?

The Orginal sin is a Topic which deeply deals with a problem of seed (Matthew 13:24-30)

How did the serpent manage in a practical way to successfully get a posterity among the human ones?

Adam and Eve didn't simply eat an Apple. They did not eat a natural fruit. this is true!

So, what was their transgression(in a pratical way) which led them to death?

This is the answer of Prophet Joe:

"Brother Germain;
I didn't know you wanted the whole college course! There are some things you simply cannot post because babies choke and if no one is there to revive them, it is a mess. Basically if you look in 1 Cor.15 you see that in the first seed Adam all men die, and in the second Adam called the Seed of God and Messiah, all man can live because He is a quickening Spirit. Verse 33-34 verifies that the seed you belong to is what is to be produced. sin or disobedience to God in any way by corrupt communications or speaking words that are from the training Satan taught the first Adam still brings death, but we are to be renewed in the spirit of our minds and awake to Righteousness and since God is the only Righteous one, we awake to Him and the Christ who is the Seed of God. Cain slew Abel as you said was of the wicked one and offered sacrifice to God of his own accomplishments and Abel worshipped God. It was a type pointing to the Christ being slain for the sin of the world and some other things. I don't major on the minor things and don't get caught up in the lessor things that only cause division and those things that are only opinions don't amount to a hill of beans to me, because they don't teach people how to walk in the Kingdom of God and be free from sin. I do as Titus 3:9 and avoid foolish questions and geneologies and contentions ansd strifes about the Law that are unprofitable and vain. It as bad as some of the posts on other websites about whether Jesus was virgin born abnd if you don't believe it are you saved. That is the stuff that God says He has personally turned those kind of people over to a reprobate mind to continue in their sin. I walk in the Seed of God not the first Adam and if that bothers people that I have life and thayt more abundantly, then the problem is with them. If anyone wants to believe the apple story, they are fools which means untrainable in the spirit. God says dust your feet of them and move on to those who want to be trainned in His Truth and not mans facts. I had people bring subjects like that up in the college and I told them, you have the word there, but can you make quality decisions of extracting Gods Truth without mixing the trash you've been taught in with it? If any man lacks Knowledge then let them ask of God who only has and knows the Truth because He is Truth. Everything else leads to arguments and I don't have time to deprogram the unlearned. or #2399 in the Greek"
Prophet Joe

This is my reply:

Hi dear brother in Christ!

I don’t need a college course, but I need a revelation from God. It‘s funny to hear a Prophet speaking about college course. The Word of God is directly revealed to a true Prophet of God:

“Surely the Sovereign LORD does nothing without revealing his plan to his servants the prophets.”
Amos 3: 7

This one need not to be trained in a Prophet school, a Pastoral school or in a biblical Institute. Please read my message entitled:” How do you recognize a true Prophet of God”. It is available on the Forum and on my Websites.

So, I need a revelation from God which will enable me to understand the Holy Scriptures well.
“At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.”
Matthew 11:25

Jesus Christ has a single Church which is built on revelation.

“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”

Matthew 16:18

It is of this church that I am a member.

I didn’t join the black preaching network to argue with the Word of God.

But I’m here to speak the truth in Christ. I’m a teacher of the Gentiles in faith and verity.

1 Timothy 2:7

The Apostle Paul made more than what I do. He was confronted with philosophers, Pharisees, scribes, epicureans, the stoical ones, Governors. He was whipped, put in prison and even he was killed.

Brother Paul said:

“For though we live in the world, we do not wage war as the world does. The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world. On the contrary, they have divine power to demolish strongholds. We demolish arguments and every pretension that sets itself up against the knowledge of God, and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ. And we will be ready to punish every act of disobedience, once your obedience is complete.
You are looking only on the surface of things. If anyone is confident that he belongs to Christ, he should consider again that we belong to Christ just as much as he. For even if I boast somewhat freely about the authority the Lord gave us for building you up rather than pulling you down, I will not be ashamed of it. I do not want to seem to be trying to frighten you with my letters. For some say, "His letters are weighty and forceful, but in person he is unimpressive and his speaking amounts to nothing." Such people should realize that what we are in our letters when we are absent, we will be in our actions when we are present.”

2 Corinthians 10:3-11

Tell me, do you agree with those who said that the letters of Paul were “weighty and forceful”?

Moreover, Brother Paul told Titus:

“This testimony is true. Therefore, rebuke them sharply, so that they will be sound in the faith and will pay no attention to Jewish myths or to the commands of those who reject the truth.”

Titus 1:13-14

Was the method of Paul aggressive and incendiary? Was the message of Paul foolish and quarrelsome? No!

The same Spirit which lived in Paul is in me and I express the same boldness as that of Paul, because he said:

“Therefore I urge you to imitate me.”

1 Corinthians 4: 16

I am attached to the true Word such as it was taught by the Apostles and the Prophets of Jesus Christ. And it is that which enables to refute the contradictors (Titus 2: 9).

“So then, men ought to regard us as servants of Christ and as those entrusted with the secret things of God” (1 Corinthians 4:1).

As The Apostle Paul said, I also want to tell you that the appeal I make does not spring from error or impure motives, nor am I trying to trick you. On the contrary, I speak as man approved by God to be entrusted with the gospel. I’m not trying to please men but God, who tests my heart. (1 Thessalonians 2:3-4)

Now, let us get back to our topic, our discussion.

Adam and Eve didn't simply eat an Apple. They did not eat a natural fruit.

So, what was their transgression (in a piratical way) which led them to death?

The Bible teaches that: « For Adam was formed first, then Eve. And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.”

1 Timothy 2:13-14

This is the sin of Eve:

"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, I've done nothing wrong.”

Proverbs 30:20

What occurred in Eden?

There were two trees in the middle of the Garden of Eden. One was the tree of life; the other was the tree of the knowledge of the good and the evil. The man was to live by the tree of life and was not to touch the other tree, or then he would die. (Genesis 2: 17). But the man took this tree, and when he did it, death entered in him, by the sin, and he was separated from God.

What does the tree of life stand for?

This tree of life represented a person, because the word “tree” was always used to represent the men (Psalm 1:3; Matthew 3: 10; Mark 8: 24).

Our Lord Jesus is the source of eternal life, the bread of life, the brandy and the tree of life (1Jonh 5: 11-20; John 5: 40; Revelation 2: 7; John 4: 14).

The Bible points out that Jesus-Christ was the Rock which followed the children of Israel in the desert (1Corinthians 10: 4).

This tree which was the source of the life in Eden was Jesus-Christ. Amen!
He proclaimed Himself that he knew Abraham and that before Abraham, He was. He is the “I am”.

The eternal life is in the son of God and one does not find it elsewhere (1 John 5: 11-12).

If the tree of life represents the person of Jesus-Christ, then the tree of the knowledge of the good and the evil must also represent a person. Know that Satan was also in Eden:

You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone adorned you: ruby, topaz and emerald, chrysolite, onyx and jasper, sapphire, turquoise and beryl. Your settings and mountings [c] were made of gold; on the day you were created they were prepared.

Ezekiel 28:13

Do you also know that the Devil is called “the ancient serpent”?

“The great dragon was hurled down - that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.”

Revelation 12:9

Is such an assimilation of the devil to the SERPENT fortuitous? No!

Thus, the Righteous (Jesus-Christ) and the malicious one (devil) were held side by side in the middle of the garden there.

To confuse these two trees with the ordinary trees of the Garden of Eden would be lack of knowledge about what had really occurred in Eden.

Now, what does the forbidden fruit stand for?

Why did Adam and Eve, after having sinned, hide the nudity of their sex and not for example their mouth?

Why did God say to Eve: “I will greatly increase your pains in childbearing; with pain you will give birth to children. Your desire will be for your husband, and he will rule over you”?

Genesis 3:16

Does one give birth to children by the tasting of an apple for example?

Let me tell you that Eve made adultery, but Adam loved her and he agreed to share her responsibility thereafter he made her pregnant.

Eve was deceived: “When the woman saw that the fruit of the tree was good for food and pleasing to the eye, and also desirable for gaining wisdom, she took some and ate it. She also gave some to her husband, who was with her, and he ate it”.

Genesis 3:6

Do you understand the Word of God?

What is a “fruit” in the context of the relationship between a man and a woman?

Let us see it!

“Awake, north wind, and come, south wind! Blow on my garden, that its fragrance may spread abroad. Let my lover come into his garden and taste its choice fruits.”

Song of Solomon 4:16

Let us see it again!

“I have come into my garden, my sister, my bride; I have gathered my myrrh with my spice. I have eaten my honeycomb and my honey; I have drunk my wine and my milk.”

Song of Solomon 5:1

What does the verb “to eat” in the context of the relationship between the man and the woman mean?

Let us see it!

"This is the way of an adulteress: She eats and wipes her mouth and says, 'I've done nothing wrong.”

Proverbs 30:20

Please, tell me, does an adulteress eat with her mouth? To eat with one’s mouth, to eat an apple, or a natural fruit with one’s mouth, is it the transgression which led all the humanity to death? No!

Do you understand why Adam and Eve sewed fig leaves together and made coverings for themselves. (Genesis 3: 7)

There is only the sex act which can open the eyes of Adam and Eve and make them become aware of their nudity.

Satan knew that the body of the man was to be the temple, the dwelling of God. This is why he wished to live in the man, just like God did it. But Satan could not make it so, God having reserved the right to appear in the flesh and to come among us in flesh. Satan does not have any creative power. He could not have a child with Eve directly as God did it with Mary, mother of Jesus. For this reason he entered the serpent, which was similar to the man and deceived Eve.

1-Before he was punished, he was walking as a man (a human), he did not crawl (Genesis 3: 14).

2-The serpent was more crafty than any of the wild animals the LORD God had made (Genesis 3:1).

3- Moreover, he had the faculty to speak, because he conversed with Eve. (Genesis 3: 1-5). Then

4-He deceived Eve (Genesis 3: 13).

5-He had a posterity (Genesis 3: 15).

The serpent was the substitute of Satan so that he could have a child with Eve. Here is the plan, the project of Satan when he was in Eden (Ezekiel 28:13). One understands well why Satan is called “the ancient serpent” (Revelation 12: 9).

Satan penetrated in the serpent as he did it later in the herd of pigs (Matthew 8: 31).
Let us notice that God never enter the animals but Satan will always make it to achieve his intentions. He made use of an animal similar to the man, deceived Eve and had a posterity by Cain his son.

Please, do not try to interpret the Holy Scriptures. When the Bible says that Cain originated with the wicked one, that means quite simply that Satan was his father (1John 3: 12).

Eve was the mother of all the living (Genesis 3:20), but not Adam, Adam was not the father of Cain. No!

When Cain was born, he had the index properties of Satan. He who introduces Cain into the posterity of Adam whereas it is not mentioned in the Bible, adds something to the Word of God and is liable to the sorrows or the plagues described in the Bible (Revelation 22: 18)

Coexistence of the two seeds is still a reality today.

There was at the beginning two posterities, two distinct seeds, that of Adam by Seth and that of Satan the ancient serpent by Cain. Thereafter it occurred the corruption or the mixture of the two seeds (Genesis 6:1-3) which remained and coexisted till in the New Testament.

We see that in the explanation of the parable of the weeds given by our Lord Jesus-Christ in Matthew 13: 24-30.

“The field is the world, and the good seed stands for the sons of the kingdom. The weeds are the sons of the evil one, and the enemy who sows them is the devil. The harvest is the end of the age, and the harvesters are angels”.

Matthew 13:38-39

There was mixture of the two seeds, but that cannot prevent our Lord from distinguishing the children of the devil and the children of God (John 8: 44, Matthew 23:32-33, Matthew 25:34, John 10:14-15, John 6:64-65,)

“This is good, and pleases God our Savior, who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.”

1Timothy 2:3-4

But the descendants of Cain cannot penetrate the depths of the Word of God, while the descendants of Adam by Seth receive wisdom in top to know God (Matthew 13: 13-16).

Indeed, Brother Paul said:

« And even if our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing. The god of this age has blinded the minds of unbelievers, so that they cannot see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. For we do not preach ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, and ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake. For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness, made his light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ”.

2 Corinthians 4:3-6

The children of the devil are recognized by their fruits (Matthew 7: 20)

« No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in him; he cannot go on sinning, because he has been born of God. This is how we know who the children of God are and who the children of the devil are: Anyone who does not do what is right is not a child of God; nor is anyone who does not love his brother”.

1 John 3:9-10

Satan indeed had a seed resulting from the human race and this one will never escape the punishment from the hell.

We do not need to index people arbitrarily because while we are pulling the weeds, we may root up the wheat with them (Matthew 13: 29).

Each one should examine oneself and consider to which group she or he belongs because the the Spirit himself testifies with our spirit that we are God's children (Romans 8: 16)
Amen!!!

It’s puerile (funny) to affirm that the posterity of the serpent mentioned in Genesis 3:15, are the small crawling snakes (according to certain beliefs), since the serpent was walking as the man (like a human) before being cursed by God.
It was in its primitive nature that it generated its seed.

How could God put enmity between two noncomparable things, in one hand, the small crawling snakes and in the other hand, the posterity of the woman?

The posterity of the serpent is not spiritual. Any reader of the Bible knows that the seed of the woman was Christ who came by the intervention of God, without a human sexual act (Luke 1: 26-35).

It is also well-known that the breaking of the head of the serpent was a prophecy relating to what Christ achieved at the cross against Satan. It was at the cross that Christ crushed the head of Satan, while Satan wounded the heel of the Lord.

If the posterity of the woman were a physical being, male child (revelation 12: 5), that of the serpent was to be the same kind, and another male was to be born apart from the intervention from a human sexual act.

Just as the seed of the woman was literally God, coming in the human flesh (1 Timothy 3: 16; John 1: 14), thus the seed of the serpent is the literal manner which Satan found that he could cut through a path in the human race. He introduced his seed into humanity. It was impossible for Satan to appear or to reproduce himself in the human flesh as God did, because Satan is a spiritual creature and he cannot create. He doesn’t have the capacity of creation.

Before Adam had never known his wife according to the flesh, the serpent had preceded him in this knowledge. And the son, who was born from the serpent, was Cain. A seed implies a design, a production (Genesis 12: 7; 15: 5; 22: 17-18). When God spoke about the descent of the serpent (Genesis 3: 15) He did not refer to a spiritual posterity (Galatians 3: 29), but a physical prosterity. The contexts of Genesis 3:15 and Galatians 3: 29 are not the same.

Indeed, the filiation of Cain is revealed to us: “Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.”

1 John 3: 12.

One understands then why Cain and Abel had a fundamentally different nature. Adam was sons of God by creation (Luke 3: 38). It was not a spiritual act but a physical act. He was created perfect and it is not certainly in the nature of Adam that we must seek all the features characteristic of Cain.

Cain was malicious as his father the devil which is the evil one, the malicious one (1John 5: 19; 1John 2: 13; Matthew 13: 19). Cain was jealous, aggressive, disrespectful towards God and murderer like his father (John 10: 10). Can you tell me why didn’t God look with favour Cain and his offering? (Genesis 4: 5)?
The good works of Cain didn’t save him. As he was not the son of Adam (1 John 3:12), son of God, He didn’t have revelation which could enable him to test and approve what God's will is.

Moreover the Bible says:

“And Adam lived an hundred and thirty years, and begat a son in his own likeness, and after his image; and called his name Seth:
And the days of Adam after he had begotten Seth were eight hundred years: and he begat sons and daughters:
And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died.”

Genesis 5:3-5

Abel was no more alive, but why had Cain the elder who was alive been omitted?

Why wasn’t he a son in Adam’s own likeness, and after his image?

Let us see the historical Records From Adam to Abraham To Noah's Sons:

“Adam, Sheth, Enosh, Kenan, Mahalaleel, Jered, Henoch, Methuselah, Lamech,Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth.”

1 Chronicles 1:1-4

Abel was no more alive, but why had Cain who was alive been omitted?

The Orginal sin is a Topic which deeply deals with a problem of seed (Matthew 13:24-30)

The serpent managed in a practical way to successfully get a posterity among the human ones.

By eating the fruit, Eve disobeyed God, and that made her unclean.

But what kind of fruit did she eat?

Adam and Eve didn't simply eat an Apple. They did not eat a natural fruit. A natural fruit cannot make a man unclean. Eve was adulteress.

Indeed, only murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander can make someone unclean.

"Don't you see that whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man 'unclean.' For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man 'unclean'; but eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean.' "

Matthew 15:17-20

This is a message from Prophet Joe:

"You wrote
Are you a wise builder!
I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order
the booklet entitled “The anointed Ones of the End Time””.
"http://www.inthedaysofthevoice.comAnswer" _ As I said before I have been to all the sites you posted and they speak from Satan. I have no use for booklets, writtings and books written by man who thinks carnally. I live in 1 John 2:27 only. You claim that the snake had sex with Eve and yet not one single verse bears truth to this. The truth is in Gen. 4:1-2 which says Adam KNEW his wife, not the snake went up her womb and spit out some sperm. The word seed is found nowhere in Gods word pertaining to Satan having sex with humans. Here are some scriptures I strongly advise you to take heed on since you keep throwing out your perversion of who God is going to reject by His Lord Lord thing. God says He himself will turn those who do not retain Him in their mind into reprobates and send them strong delution that they will believe a lie and your Sex with Satan thing is totoly that. REPROBATE! You are like a Baptist that has been endoctrinated into saying tongues is of the devil when the Word specifically says Holy Spirit gave it. Buddist believe a lie, Karishnas believe a lie, Hindues believe a lie, Scientologists believe a lie, and snake sex act theories believe a lie and yet all of them believe they are Gods troopers. At least with the Baptists, their God is the same, but satan has blinded their eyes to their deliverance. Thank God hundreds of those I have laid hands on as the scriptures says to do, got healed and filled with the Spirit and the church kicked them out. Well they all never lose to Satan to this day and yet those who remain ignorant to Gods teachings still beg God which is blasphemy, murmur which is blasphemy and they do it thinking they and they alone are serving God. If you want to believe in your snake story and lying theory then do so, but I will still choose to serve God with signs and wonders of which you make no claim to be able to show as proof that you belong to and serve God as the Prophet John the Baptist said SHOW ME PROOF that you are Jesus followers. There is a sin unto death and the word says to not enven pray for these people. Here are some other scriptures you may want to take heed of since you like to make the Word fit your theories.
Jeremiah 11:14-15
(14) Therefore pray not thou for this people, neither lift up a cry or prayer for them: for I will not hear them in the time that they cry unto me for their trouble.
Jeremiah 14:11-12
(11) Then said the LORD unto me, Pray not for this people for their good. (12) When they fast, I will not hear their cry; and when they offer burnt offering and an oblation, I will not accept them: but I will consume them by the sword, and by the famine, and by the pestilence.
Jeremiah 15:1
(1) Then said the LORD unto me, Though Moses and Samuel stood before me, yet my mind could not be toward this people: cast them out of my sight, and let them go forth.
If you continue to want to sow discord and lying heresies amongst the brothers of Christ I will remove your name from my web sites."
Prophet Joe

This is my answer:

Hi dear brother Prophet Joe!

You quoted the biblical passage below:

“and *yourselves*, the unction which ye have received from him abides in you, and ye have not need that any one should teach you; but as the same unction teaches you as to all things, and is true and is not a lie, and even as it has taught you, ye shall abide in him.”

1 John 2:27

If you do have the true unction from Christ, abiding in you, why do you fail to believe the elementary things of the faith? I wonder!

Indeed, the Bible says:

« But when *he* is come, the Spirit of truth, he shall guide you into all the truth: for he shall not speak from himself; but whatsoever he shall hear he shall speak; and he will announce to you what is coming”.

John 16:13

Why are you still ignorant about the truth concerning the original sin?

Please, do not try to frighten or distract me by quoting passages in the book of Jeremiah.

You did it simply because you don’t really know who I am. I’ m a son of God.

Feel free to remove my name from your websites, but I’d like to tell you that I have not received a spirit of bondage again for fear, but I have received a spirit of adoption, whereby I cry, Abba, Father. The Spirit itself bears witness with my spirit, that I’m a child of God.
And if child, heir also: heir of God, and Christ's joint heir; if indeed I suffer with him, that I may also be glorified with him. (Romans 8:15-16) AMEN!

I am here to teach you things which you claim to know whereas you do not know. AMEN!

May God open your eyes like those of the Disciples of Emmaus so that you can recognize that I do not “sow discord and lying heresies amongst the brothers of Christ.”

You said:

“You claim that the snake had sex with Eve and yet not one single verse bears truth to this. The truth is in Gen. 4:1-2 which says Adam KNEW his wife, not the snake went up her womb and spit out some sperm”

You need a revelation before understanding the word of God. I say THE WORD OF GOD, not which is taught in your school of prophet and biblical Institutes, but the Word which is received from God by revelation. AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Let us probe the Holy Scriptures:

“And Man knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bore Cain, and said, I have acquired a man with Jehovah.

And she further bore his brother Abel. And Abel was a shepherd, but Cain was a husbandman.”

Genesis 4:1-2

Now, Prophet Joe, can you can you explain me why from only one act of carnal knowledge achieved by Adam, were born two children: CAIN and ABEL?

Tell me Why?

Further it is written:

“And Adam knew his wife again, and she bore a son, and called his name Seth: ... For God has appointed me another seed instead of Abel, because Cain has slain him.”

Genesis 4:25

This time, there was only one sex act, result of which was the birth of only one son: SETH.

This is a testimony for our comprehension. One of the three children was not the child of Adam: Cain was not a son in Adam’s own likeness, and after his image. AMEN!

The Bible teaches that Cain was of the wicked one (1 John 3:12).

Eve had in her womb two children (Cain and Abel), Twins from separate fecundations. The conception of Cain was prior than that of Abel.

Medical files are filled with examples where women carried twins from separated ovules, and coming also from a separated insemination; not only the fecundation of eggs had been carried out with an interval of a few days, but also the files show the fact that these twins came from different males.

Thus, it is possible to have twins from two different couplings, not only from the same husband, but also from two different men.

By way of illustration, one can evoke a case universally known. It was about a Norwegian mother, who sued her husband in justice, for the granting of a pension for her and her twins. One of them was black, and the other was white.

This woman admitted having had a lover of black race. The doctors had noted that the two conceptions were separated from a few days.

Our loved brother Alexis Barilier from Switzerland reports in his booklet entitled “the seducer” that during the year 1992, one could read in the Italian daily newspaper “Stampa” an article carrying the title: “They are twins, but from different fathers”, relating to the twins Nadia and Patrick who, “although having the same mother, do have two different fathers”.

Please, do not try to interpret the Holy Scriptures. When the Bible says that Cain originated with the wicked one, that means quite simply that Satan is his father (1Jean 3: 12).

Eve was the mother of all the living (Genesis 3:20), but not Adam, Adam was not the father of Cain. No!

When Cain was born, he had the index properties of Satan. He who introduces Cain into the posterity of Adam whereas it is not mentioned in the Bible, adds something to the Word of God and is liable to the sorrows or the plagues described in the Bible (Revelation 22: 18)

For more details, I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order the booklet entitled “ the original sin”.

http://www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

http://www.tagworld.com/srobouay
http://www.myspace.com/wawesan

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

Here is a message from Prophet Joe

"You are one sick individual Germain, Live in your lies all you want to and if it is as Paul gain for him to die and be absent from hios body and present with the Lord, if you are of the Lord as you say, then do the world a favor and join Paul. Your wanting to convince me of the lies you believe is like telling me God doesn't heal today and I prove that wrong every single day as I lay hands on people. Good by."
Prophet Joe

This is my answer:

Dear Brother Joe!

You are right. I’m sick of Jesus-Christ. And you, of whom are you sick?

Indeed, formerly, at the words of our Lord Jesus-Christ, the Jews were divided. Some believed His words while many said: "He is demon-possessed and raving mad. Why listen to him?"
(John 10:20)

But the he Bible declares:
"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.”

Matthew 5:11-12

O My Lord I’m glad, I’m glad! But forgive Prophet Joe, Please forgive him! Amen!

Indeed, Brother Paul said:

“But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumphal procession in Christ and through us spreads everywhere the fragrance of the knowledge of him. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, like men sent from God.”

2 Corinthians 2:14-17

Am I sick because I believe what the Bible truly says?

Am I sick because I believe that Cain was not a son in Adam’s own likeness, and after his image?

Am I a sick individual because I believe that it is possible to have twins from two different couplings, not only from the same husband, but also from two different men?

Please, pay a visit to the web sites below where you will see twin boys with different skin color who have been born to a German father and Ghanaian mother in a Berlin hospital.

http://wcbstv.com/watercooler/miracle.twins.color.2.774413.html
http://bodyodd.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/07/17/1205061.aspx

Indeed, “On Friday July 11th in Berlin, Germany, twins were born with different skin color. The parents are mother Florence 35 from Ghana, and father Stephan 40 from Germany.
Experts said that the chance for genes to mix in such a way for twins to have different skin color is one in a million. The babies were delivered by Cesarean section.
"Ryan came first and everything was as usual. But when Leo was born, I couldn't believe my eyes," said Birgit Weber, the doctor who delivered the babies.
Similar cases occurred in Middlesbrough England last year and in Leipzig, Germany.”

Source:

http://www.shortnews.com/start.cfm?id=72094

I am not a liar, the Bible is my absolute. The Bible truly says: “

“Do not be like Cain, who belonged to the evil one and murdered his brother. And why did he murder him? Because his own actions were evil and his brother's were righteous.”

1 John 3:12

Prophet Joe, please do not take wrong! I’ve never said that God doesn’t heal today. Jesus-Christ is God and He still heals today because:

“Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.”

Hebrews 13:8

Amen!

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

Here's a reply from Anna!

"Dear Brother,

After reading the passage you specified(Matthew 15:17-20), I see where you are coming from, but I still do not agree.

I don't think it was an apple she ate, no, I agree with you there. Apples were not native to that area, and it was more likely a fig or date. Or maybe a fruit that no longer exists, and that God created specifically for the tree of life.

However, I do believe it was an actual fruit. I don't think that the Bible is speaking metaphorically on that point. It was an honest-to-goodness, bonafide fruit of a tree.

The passage which you refer to is talking about the old laws of the Old Testiment that declare certain things "unclean", certain practices "unclean", and so on. This passage is a message that those laws which deem those things unclean (such as eating without washing your hands, or touching dead things) are not important. What is important is what you do and what you say and how you act.

None of the things in the New Testiment or Old Testiment applied to God's first creations. There was no sin, until Eve ate of that fruit.

Also, the Bible says that she gave some to Adam, who ate it also.

How could she have been an adulteress if she "gave" some to Adam who "ate" it too? It makes no sense, unless you take it literally.

Read Genesis 3:6 and you will see what I mean.

God Bless, Brother."

Anna

This is my answer:

Dear sister Anna!

You said:

“However, I do believe it was an actual fruit. I don't think that the Bible is speaking metaphorically on that point. It was an honest-to-goodness, bonafide fruit of a tree.”
The passage which you refer to is talking about the old laws of the Old Testiment that declare certain things "unclean", certain practices "unclean", and so on. This passage is a message that those laws which deem those things unclean (such as eating without washing your hands, or touching dead things) are not important. What is important is what you do and what you say and how you act.”

I do agree with you. But your explanation is not complete. You have simply shown the context of “Matthew 15: 17-20”, but you missed seeing what I wanted you to seize.

Let us analyze this passage again, maybe you will understand.

First of all, know that “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”

John 1:1

Indeed, Matthew 15: 17-20 doesn’t deal only with the traditions and the ritual laws in force in the Old Testament, but it states also clearly that:

1- “…Whatever enters the mouth goes into the stomach and then out of the body…”

2 - “…the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these make a man unclean…”

3 - “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man unclean…”

4- “…But eating with unwashed hands does not make him 'unclean...”
It is only the last point, the fourth one above which refers to the “old laws of the Old Testiment that declare certain things "unclean", certain practices "unclean", and so on”.

I do respect your faith. But, I strictly believe what the Bible declares.

The Bible truly says that: “For out of the heart come evil thoughts, murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what make a man unclean…”

This is the Word of God from the beginning to the end. This word is immutable. It was Valid for Adam, Eve and it is valid for us today.

You can’t convince me that a natural fruit made Adam and Eve unclean. Never! You can’t convince me that a natural fruit can make someone unclean today and tomorrow. You can’t!

You need a revelation to understand the word of God.

You said that: “None of the things in the New Testiment or Old Testiment applied to God's first creations. There was no sin, until Eve ate of that fruit.”

Is it what the Bible truly says? Satan was the first sinner. Know that Satan was also in Eden.

Then, you said:

Also, the Bible says that she gave some to Adam, who ate it also. How could she have been an adulteress if she "gave" some to Adam who "ate" it too? It makes no sense, unless you take it literally. Read Genesis 3:6 and you will see what I mean.”

I know what you mean!

But let us see what the Bible says:

“So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, "Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish of the sea and the birds of the air and over every living creature that moves on the ground."

Genesis 1:27-28

Had God pointed out apparently how the man and the woman had to increase?

Dear sister, It was not the perfect will of God that the children are born by means of sex.

Indeed, Mary was a female and Joseph was a male, but Jesus was born perfect, without a sinful nature, neither of the will of the flesh, nor of will of man but of God.

This is the reason why, we need to be born again:

“Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

John 3:3

« But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, to those who believe in His name: who were born, not of blood, nor of the will of the flesh, nor of the will of man, but of God.”

John 1:12-13

May God bless you Anna!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Hi !

“Man who is born of woman is of few days and full of trouble.

He comes forth like a flower and fades away; He flees like a shadow and does not continue."

Job 14:1-2

Blessings!

Bro. Germain

THE EMERGING GARDEN STORY DOCTRINE IS JUST A FABLE

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service