I say he is the True and Living God, that has all power. Who do you say he is? I am writing a a book to give away to the public for saved and unsaved folk. I want feedback here. Feel free to express who Jesus is to you.
Who Is Jesus?

Views: 34

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi dear Sister in Christ,

The Christian God has never been a triune God. This is the comprehension of the Roman Catholic Church and its daughters, the organized churches. Trinidad(Trinity) is not scriptural. No, I say no! Amen!

You cannot divide the unique God into three coequal and coendless persons.
God is one person who manifested Himself of three ways:
- as the only God and Father of everything who is above all
- as the only God came in a body of flesh to save us
- as the only God in us all by the Holy Ghost.
I do not see three persons but different demonstrations of the same God here.
Ephesians 4: 5-6; 1 Timothy 3:16; Matthew 1:23; John 1: 14; Esaiah 9:5; Esaiah 35:4-6 etc.

The Scripture tells us that God was in Christ When Jesus Christ was here on earth, and in Him dwelled the fullness of the Godhead bodily, all the great powers of God was in His Son, Christ Jesus. For the reconciling the world to Himself. Amen!

Yahweh of the old Testament is Jesus-Christ in the New Testament.

Those who saw God in the Old Testament saw Him in the form of Eternal (Yahweh) and those who want to see Him in New Testament have to see Him in the form of the lord Jesus, as Emmanuel, God with us (Matthew 1 :23).

That's how the Father showed Himself in the Son:

"No one has seen God at any time. The only begotten Son, who is in the bosom of the Father, He has declared Him".

John 1:18

Jesus-Christ is the Almighty God. He is the True God and Eternal Life.

1 John 5:20.

"Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.
“I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End,”says the Lord, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”

Revelation 1:7-8

" looking for the blessed hope and glorious appearing of our great God and Savior Jesus Christ, who gave Himself for us, that He might redeem us from every lawless deed and purify for Himself His own special people, zealous for good works."

Titus 2:13-14

"Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever".

Hebrews 13:8

Yahweh of the old Testament is Jesus-Christ in the New Testament.

Jesus-Christ is the Christian God...

AMEN! AMEN! AMEN!

Besides, the only chosen place, provided by God for worship is in Jesus Christ.

We enter the mystical body of Christ by means of the Holy Spirit baptism.

“For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body - whether Jews or Greeks, whether slaves or free - and have all been made to drink into one Spirit.”

1 Corinthians12:13

The true adorers have to Worship in Spirit and truly. God is Spirit. Amen!!!!

John 4:24.

Jesus Christ has a single Church which is built on revelation.

“And I also say to you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build My church, and the gates of Hades shall not prevail against it.”
Matthew 16:18

It is of this church that I am a member.

Did Jesus Christ create a denomination? NO!

THE CHRISTIAN GOD, NAMELY JESUS-CHRIST HAS CREATED NO DENOMINATION. BUT HE HAS ONE CHURCH WHICH BEARS HIS NAME.

For more details, I do recommend you to visit the Web site below and to order the following booklet: "Understanding the Godhead"

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

May God bless you!

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Matthew 16:13  ¶When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?
14  And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.
15  He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?
16  And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.
17  And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven.
Amen, I love your answer straight from the word of God.
I do agree one hundred percent.
God Bless You Richly The More In Him.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service