We're living in the days where the love of many will wax cold, the scripture is being fulfilled, the bible says If it be possible he'll fool the very elect of God. I see people that are sitting in the church today with bad attitudes, competiveness, envy, strife, ect... Rebelling against the truth, and they tell you boldly, that is just the way I am, deal with it, untill God change me. God is not going to step out of heaven and come down and say you better change or else, the scripture clearly states If any man be in Christ he is a new creature, old things are passed away, behold all things have become new. be in the word behold means look at me, I'm changed, when you truly meet Jesus a change takes place. Transformation is put into action, and the scripture begins to be fulfilled in our hearts, that's why David said thy word have I hid in my heart that I might not sin against thee. Jeremiah says the heart is deceitful, above all things, desperately wicked, who can know it. I the Lord search the hearts and minds of my people. His word discerns the very intents and motives of the heart, if we allow God to search our hearts and show us that very thing that is not of him, we move and make an effort to show God we want change, and our true desire is to be like him. Scripture says we need to denouce that hidden thing of dishonesty.

Views: 21

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service