I am happy to share this topic from my Divine Dosage writing ministry. It is specific to those who serve others and then find themselves in need of ministry. Read the brief exerpt and then download the full article for your enjoyment. I would love to read your comments.

...But, I wonder… Upon whom does Dear Abby call for answers and advice? I write today’s Divine Dosage to encourage those who serve as a voice of sound reasoning for others; and to remind you that every good Dear Abby gains strength from our great Dear God! If you, who have helped others, find yourself in a predicament, there is a strong probability that Satan will tempt you to accuse God of being unfair. And yes, it is very possible for you to bear well the cares of others, yet crumble under the weight of your own. But Scripture offers a solution in the words of Peter who advocates, “Casting all your care upon [God]; for he careth for you. (1 Peter 5:7)”...

Divine Dosage is an offering of Scofield Ministries, Inc. Please download and read the entire article. You may also visit our website at www.scofieldministries.org or our online network at www.myfaithlive.com.

Views: 10

Attachments:

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service