Why is it that in the Body of Christ that many of us are not seeing the blessing of God flow like the bible say's it is suppose to be. This question is one I ask myself time and again because I look at my own life and discovered that there are some things that did not line up with the way I was taught and with what I have read. The Lord has been dealing with me concerning this issue over the last two years or so, because God is ready to bring the body of Christ back in line to how we should be. But, we have so many issues to the point that the people who are in leadership really cannot focus on what God want them to do. They have not made it a priority. This message is not a message to tear down leader, but, really rather to build them up. In the African- American community the during the civil rights movement was the strongest voice in the community. Now, the strongest voice in our community are the rap artist. The message that they preach often times is that of promiscuity, rebellion, anarchy, and drugs. The Bible declares in Romans 10:17, that faith comes by hearing and by hearing the word of God. The opposite of faith is fear. The preacher would preach messages of hope and expectations. But, the rapper preaches the message of fear. The point I am rounding to is that with the way the society is set up based upon what people hear has staged the body of Christ in a dilemma that only God can retrieve us from. We have missed the mark. That same spirit has crept itself into the church and it has been very bold. For a long we as believers have been operating under a dunamis anointing that produces results. But, we have walked away from the blessing that is an everlasting blessing. The same blessing that is operated in the inheritance blessing. We have neglected the fatherly anointing. The blessing that can only come from a father. Everything we watch and everything that we hear have taken away the purpose of the man or the Exousia anointing that God has established in the earth. When God created Adam he gave Adam dominion over the earth. God simply gave Adam delegated authority to manage the operations of the earth. He gave the wife or the dunamis to Adam as the support to Adam. Adam was the vision for the entire planet. Then God created Eve to support the vision of Adam and to procreate in the earth to create more worshipers. This is where I am getting too. When Adam was created he was in a position to render a blessing that eve could not give or pass on. The inheritance. The father is so much important to everybody because it is he that provides the structure and it is the mother that carries it out. It is the pastor that gives the vision but it is the members that carries it out. Its is the Bishop that gives the vision, but it is the pastors that carries it out. The bible says that God does things in decency and in order. In other words, that is where God's favor flows through. It comes through order. I have learned that when I do things in order. It keeps you away from reproach. When I do what I am asked to do by my leaders in the way they need it to be done. It develops the favor of God in my life. the bible talks about how the sin of rebellion is unto the sin of witchcraft. When we operate in rebellion. Rebellion simply means to be stubborn to function and operate in the system that is given to you. Think if your heart was to say I don;t want to work any more. Then your heart is not functioning the way it is suppose to and ultimately stooping you from fulfilling your destiny. I am at a place where the favor of God has reigned on my life and the Exousia Blessing is upon me. It can only be given from your leadership. But, if you don't fall in line to receive it. Then that indicated that you are out of line. I need to get in line so I can benefit from the blessing. I have learned that regardless if the leader is doing everything he or she is suppose to do. That God still holds me responsible to do the right thing. If I sit under that leader then I submit myself to the entire situation. But, when the man of God release the blessing that God has given to him for me. Then I can walk above reproach. There is a blessing connected to the leader in which you serve. When you have favor in his eyes. then you also have favor in Gods eyes and it produces more favor in other areas of your life.

Steve Perry

Views: 49

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Simply a revelation from the Lord! We also need to be like Gideon and find our 300. The ones that are willing to bow, but yet watch.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service