Has the chruch stop being a hospital a place of love,or a fashion show,Are we to busy hurting people(judgement!!

The Body of Christ has been in a space of judgement, self-righteous behavior and being just plain nasty.

The Body of Christ has to get it together. The movement of God in the Kingdom is rapidly progressing toward the pulse of God which are wholistic souls. Souls are what God is concerned about. The Father wishes that "none would be lost", "Wishing that we prosper and in good health, even as our souls prosper." The Father is not concerned about how many mega-churches are rising up. Neither is He concerned about how many books you have written, how many CD's or even whether you are on TV. Now don't get me wrong, I am not saying that there is anything wrong with having any of that, but what I am saying is when you loose focus on souls then you miss the point of being just that. We are so concerned about building monuments which are built around ourselves (PASTORS).

We have made excuses for our behavior. We have given slaps on the wrist about a whole lot of things. Its funny how we can look over a male pastor getting some woman pregnant, cheating on his wife and abusing his authority, but when it comes to a woman doing the same thing then she is black-balled.

We look at other children getting pregnant outside of the marraige vows or contracting a STD, we look down our noses at them and say how nasty they are and when our children get pregnant or catch something, we want to say "His grace is sufficient or healing is the childrens' bread.

"

Let's go a little further than that. We judge others children who seem to be gay, lesbian, bisexual or trans-gendered, those who seem to have an attraction to the same sex and drive those same scriptures that we have been taught for so long to TRY to sentence them to Hell. But when it comes to your child, you secretly mourn but publicly defend.

Who are we to judge anybody. "Judge Not lest you are Judge by the same measure you use to Judge someone else.

"

We need to make up our minds. We Need to open up OUR minds to allow the HOLY GHOST to enlighten our understanding. We need to make sure that we let GOD break up our "Taught Doctrines" and allow Him to bring the truth about HIS Word. Not taking the Word for its literal text but take the Word for the time that it was written in.

We have to study, study and study again, so we don't cause the generations coming through the Blood to have the question that we have had for years, "What does the BIBLE really say?"

We have to understand for everything that we say and do, it will be tried. Integrity is going to tested. Doing what's right when nobody's looking can be harder for some than others. We are going to have to be our brothers and sisters keeper. We are going to have to be trustworthy. We are going to have to seperate assets from liabilities. Just because you have been friends with a person for so long does not mean that they are supposed to be there for a lifetime. Some are in your life for a reason, a seaons or a lifetime. We have to realize where they fit then have the courage to let go.

So to my collegues in the Gospel, Let's be careful how we Live. Let's be careful how we Love. Let's be careful how we Laugh. May you wear the Peace of God like a yoke and May you apply a bridle to your tongue. This is what I close my services with, All is Well and In Divine Order. Now turn to your neighbor and say, "Go in Peace and Mind your own business.

Views: 16

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service