I pray that the readers of this revelatory truth will not be snared by the enemy who desires to perpetuate this vicious circle of death.But will recieve this word and act immediately on it.
Let me begin first by saying that most of our blackmen are or have been incarcerated or are on probation pending incarceration.I wont go into too much detail about the billion dollar industry full of human stock preferably blackmen.But, what I am prepared to share is this....most of the brothers locked up are confined because of our black women.You have to think about this society has painted us a picture of what is "QUOTE" successful living and it is reiterated by the media with great figureheads that they are willing to pay millions to destroy billions.Follow me please most of us have been trained or brain washed into thinking that success is only measured by our clothes,cars,houses,and to our black women education is really not important just as long as you have visible wealth.Here is a small example of the point I'm trying to make.Lets say a man has been released from prison and he has purposed in his heart to stay out of jail and live right and work for whatever he needs.He's excited about his fresh start so he has no transportation and has to catch the bus.Well this is where his excitement is removed in most cases especially if he sees a blackwoman that interest him.Immediately she gives him the cold shoulder because he's at the bus stop.So what does the media want him to think about himself has just been confirmed by the blackwoman he attempted to conversate with.Now in his mind he is a loser and a failure because he does not have the imported waredrobe or the $50,000 car and he certainly doesn't have a house yet in most cases.All she had to do was consider a few things before humiliating the brother.(1)He's seeking employment vs.the streets.(2)He needs to be encouraged to not give up.(3)He might be commutting to save money on gas.(4)He might be a man with a plan who is missing his helpmate.But because she sizes him up according to the worlds standard he is laughed at and never even considered to be a potential husband.The result of this sisters action is devastating to him why?Because we as blackmen look to be validated by our own women and nurtured by them as well and when the opposite takes place there is without a doubt a instant spiraling down within.Now we resort back to our familiar painkillers.(1)Drugs and alcohol(2)Womanizing(3)Distrubution of the drugs also known as genecide in our communities.Now at this point death is not feared being locked up again is not feared,and fathering children and leaving them without a role model is not even considered.All of this because our black woman have been brain washed by the media to think that material goods establish whether or not a man is worthy of her time nurturing and prayers.God only knows that the moment our women decide to visit and write the prisoners to encourage them to be role models and mentors to our youngmen coming up a great change will manifest.Also you must challenge our blackmen to step into the church family,and stop believeing the lie that church is only for the weak and scared brothers.This lie has truly paralized the blackman because if he grew up without a father chances are he won't know how to be one.This is where the church family strengthens his weakness.The brother needs the sisters to tell him some deep truths over and over again example"I don't need no new car.""I don't need no new clothes.""I don't care what our neighbors got.""I don't care what she (the girlfriend)thinks about you."Bottom line they need to know that what matters the most is them staying out of jail.Only the blackwoman can save the blackman from himself by rejecting the media's perception of what success is... we need to get back to our proven methods of success.(1)God (2)family(3)friends(4)self.This may not make sense to some of you but our black women prison minstries must thrust forward and hit hard before its too late.The one thing most prisoner crimes center from will be the woman.Sell drugs to buy the bling to get the woman.The arm robber needed cash to buy ,drive,and attract the woman.The once vibrate smart and articulate now addicted 9 out 10 times caused by the loss or rejection of the woman.Remember mama is a woman talk to your sons while they are young and build them up remove them from those who would tear them down no matter what the cost.God has given me the template for this ministry waiting on the financial backing thats all. I'm not saying none of you sisters are not already walking in this mindset but it is surely not enough. selah7

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

"How our blackmen in prison can be saved?"

Unfortunately the statistic of Black men in prison is shameful on our people.
Most of these men had no father figure in their homes. No one to teach them how to be a "real man of God". No example to follow either.

We lost our traditional "rites of passage" which we had a African peoples. Why not start one in your own chuch or join a church which has one to MENTOR our young males?

"True religion and undeflied", according to the Apostle James, "is to visit the "fatherless"." How much of that is being done by the men in the churches?

All of you know a woman who is raising children alone.
A woman alone cannot teach a boy everything he needs to know to grow up to be a strong, effective, man of God.

HERE IS YOUR MISSION FIELD.

You can, to use an old cliche, "each one reach one" young person, and bring them into discipleship of the Lord. Be the Father figure, be the uncle, show them the love of Christ, let them know that you are there for them. If you tithe, give them some of your "Tithe" money, which is scriptural to do.

Why is it that the secular organization "Big Brothers" had to be created when this is something that men in the men/leaders in the churches should be doing anyway?

How many male church leaders invite young men in their homes for dinner, movies or games on a regular basis?

Developing a relationship with "fatherless" in your own Church or neighborhood community, taking them out to eat, taking them to a movie, inviting them to a bar be que would be a place to start to turn the statistics around for the current young generation.

For those already in prison, the male Christian Pastors, Elders, Ministers, Apostles, and untitled believers should obey Him, and "visit the men/women in prison." Obviously the "Great Commission" applies to prisoners too!

Jesus never commanded us to build "bigger churches", so why are so many ministries have church building as a main focus, leaving "undone' what Christ commanded us to do, taking care of the less fortunate, the fatherless the widows?

Don't these Christian leaders understand that Muslims have a prolifically funded effort to convert our black men in prison, to be Muslims? How much money do the different Christian churches spend on "Prison Ministries" to combat these conversions from Christianitiy to Islam?

It is the so called "Leaders" who should be setting the example on reaching the young men in the churches to help preven them for going to prison, and then visiting the men in prison, teaching them both young and old, how to be productive men of God.

It takes a relationship with Jesus Christ/Yashua our Messiah, to change the man from carnal to spiritual, then he can set his priorities, looking first to God, to seeking first the Kingdom of God, and not looking to a woman for validation.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service