It appears that there are many married couples that have suffered in their marriage, because of a spouse that is involved in ministry. The cause of suffering, their focus is more on ministry than on their family. There is no time being spent at home or doing things together as a family.

Recently, I have met a few couples that are working in ministry together and they seem to like it very much. Their take on it is, that they are able to spend more time together and their marriage is being enhanced.

Are any of you in the network married and working together in ministry? What are you finding to be the benefits from doing so? Are there any of you out there that would not want to work with your spouse in ministry, if so what would be your reason?

I would love to hear from you on this topic. My husband and I are discussing this now on our show would love some guests to call in and be on the show. Please get in on this discussion. If you think you and your spouse would like to be on the show please email us at am1260voice@yahoo.com we'd love to hear from you.

Views: 553

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I wish I had a wife that was with me in my ministrythat was my dream. my passionate desire. but she says to me that I'm the minister not her which is putting a strain on our marriage and my ministry. I have began stepping out and putting my ministry first and she feels like I'm leaving her behind. I don't know how to tell her that maybe its just that she's not keeping up. please pray for my marriage.
Min. Wm.,Gifted Artisans Ministries
It is beautiful to see couples working together publically in ministry. It even boosts our public image. But I've learned that a couple can still work together even if indirectly or privately. It sounds like your wife does recognize the hand of God on your life to be a minister. And that's a blessing. At the same time it sounds like she feels you are moving forward without her. Perhaps there are some aspects of the ministry that she can be included in, while not neccesarily being in public view. I work in ministry without my spouse. And I've learned that moving forward without including him began to create a divide. Before I knew it we were two ships passing in the night. The Lord dealt with me, not my spouse about balance. I had to repent, and make some behavior changes. I had to clearly communicate to my church that my family was priority. That change resulted in having the support of my spouse and even his input in certain ministry decisions. Although we are not publically working together, including him lifted the strain and freed me to walk in my Kingdom assignment. He is in the background as my number one fan, cheering me on.
How can a man rule, if he cannot rule his own house. First, you must work on your marriage through fasting and prayer and allow God to change and put your wife in the position she needs to be in. Then your ministry will grow. They way you are handling your marriage will be the way you will handle your ministry. Put God first and your heart desire will be given to you. A house divided can not stand. So, put your marriage up before God, start fasting and praying and watch God remove any hinderance of you fullfilling God's purpose for your life. Obviously you have not matured in the area of patients and God is allowing that stance until you humble yourself and become obedient to the spirit of patient. Your ministry will have difficulties and what will you do....go on?????? I am sending up my prayers for you - and you get on your knees and ask God for guidance....Let no man put usunder..... that is what the bible say.
I totally understand that scripture. I feel that I was released of that when she refused counceling. I found a councelor and set a time and she refused she didn't have time. she told me I could go if I wanted to but she didn't have time.
You are never released from the Word of God.....and counseling should be before Elders of your church....and they must be biblically in line. The Word say....."If you love me, you will keep my commandments"...not some of them ALL of them and if we do some and not the others we are not obeying and we are not His, but of the other which is the devil. Again, you MUST take it to God, HE and HE only can change hearts and minds....you can not give God an ultimatum - He will work it out in HIS time. That is the God we serve, one that has promised and keeps His promises and He will do what he say. I like this to the parable of Jesus' regarding His return, for we know not when He comes....Be patient and God will restore...seems the enemy is trying block your blessings and you are looking in the world for remedy and God has already promised and finished it....if only you trust God and not man.....
Matthew 24: 45 Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?

46Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.

47Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

48But and if that evil servant shall say in his heart, My lord delayeth his coming;

49And shall begin to smite his fellowservants, and to eat and drink with the drunken;

50The lord of that servant shall come in a day when he looketh not for him, and in an hour that he is not aware of,

51And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth.
My councelor was first my pastor. she refused. next it was two different christian counceling organizations Wedgwood Christian Services (Where I work) And Pine Rest another christian based program. You can see thier web site just look up thier name.I believe that if I, like you say, follow the will of God in my life. She will either climb on board and come with me. or she will get so uncomfortable she will leave. like I said earlier, she makes the statment that I act like a "room mate" or I leave her behind. last year I would have stopped what I was doing and waited for her the only thing is she would have slowed down eaven more and the doors that were once open would close. so I ask the question "am I leaving her behind or is she just refusing to follow?" I know I need to rule my house in order to be abe to rule the church but how can I rule were there is well lets call it what it is, jelousy of the ministry and refusal to follow. my hands are washed. I still pray for her and her children but I don't pray with her because she seems to not take it seriously. I pray intensly for her children she won't mention a word about mine. either way, let God's will be done.
Shalom
Wm.
Min. LaGrone....I will keep you and your wife in my prayers. Reading your reply let me know you are dealing with this more on a emotional level than spiritual, because only at the end do you say let God's will be done. If you look at your reply and see all the "I"s and "She"s noted you can clearly see there is no room for the Holy Spirit to intercede. If you would just humble yourself, and become as Jesus did when they were about to crucify him, lay yourself down and see the mighty hand of God lift you up. And God is not about separation, except for fornication....that is God's word and it don't change for our feelings. God is a fixer and restorer, but you must be patient and allow for his perfect work. God say, resist the devil and he will flee....God mean that very thing, but if we entertain satan and his tactics, we get emotional involved and then we are not be led by the spirit. God always make a way out of no way....so don't give up or give in. Please fast and pray and break those strongholds that is keeping you and your wife from being on the same track. I will specially fast and pray for you both on Monday, June 9th from 6a - 6p.

Your sister in Christ Jesus
This must be God because I've began to fast and lay my face before God. Two days ago as a matter of fact. She does'nt know but that's alright God will still hear. Your right I began to feel myself slipping into responding to external stimulations and not the voice of God. I believe I'm getting there. Yesterday as we moved some of our things to a new residence and I moved all of the heavey things from noon to about ten that night, I saw the devil raise his head and point out everything I didn't do. I could have given up and said forget it (which I probably would have three days ago) but I felt God pushing me and energizing me all over again. then I remebered, even if the people you love don't give the compliments and the acknowledgment you might be looking for God is always there to lift you up. I can rest in that.
PRAISE THE LORD.....Min. LaGrone keep fast...looking toward the higher mark, He will guide you....Trust in the Lord and do good. Fret not thyself and I pray the Lord deliver you from the evil one. Amen

God is good, keep fasting and praying...that is what break the strongholds and see God work. I will be fasting and praying for you both on Monday. May the spirit of the Lord continue to quicken and guide you.

You keep praying and seeking God, you must not let the devil have your family or tempt to have your family - kick him out of your house with the WORD of God...he got to flee. satan is beneath you, and you have the power, because God said you do....

God Bless and keep fasting until you see the brake through. God IS.....
well it has become final I guess. we have greed to separate. she wants a divorce I just want a temporary separation and work some things out. right now we are still in the same home but only because of money. the wierd part that tells me that there is still hope is that no one is really angry which could mean that before all of this starts actually happening there still could be a change. or does that mean that because there is very little emotion to the fact that it is happening there will be no effort to fix it.
My dear brother in Christ....I can sit here and agree with your writings and say maybe it is for the best, but my spirit won't allow that. What God has joined together let NO man put asunder. That is God's word. You are agreeing with the enemy when you say you are agreeing to separate. The Word of God say, that except for fornication a man shall not leave his wife and vice versa. You being a man of God know the word - this is the YEAH THOUGH I WALK THROUGH THE VALLEY stage of your marriage. Now, I don't know the situation in your marriage, but I know that with God anything is possible and a marriage is definitely one of Gods concerns when you trust and believe and give it over to him. He can shut all negative doors that have been open, He can change hearts and bring the beauty of the marriage back together, but if the two are going about it in a worldly fashion, then expect wordly results, such as divorce. I know it maybe difficult, but you know there is a greater good in the situation, especially if you walk in the spirit. God will provide and guide. It will bring strength where there has never been. If you give up on your marriage, especially being a man of God, you are demonstrating disbelief and that is not of God. You are both still in the same household, thank God....now you can begin to trust God and give up any pride and start being more humble that you have ever been. TRUST...take on the TRUE spirit of Christ....Humility WILL be involved, but you shall rise...though they slay you....only in the flesh, but your GOD.....will do what He say He will do.

She say she want a divorce, let her understand, maybe you do understand her wanting a divorce, but the love of Christ in you and the love you have for her, you will not allow satan to break you apart. Expose your heart no matter how hurtful, remember, Christ did....honestly, take on the TRUE spirit of Christ....know you are bearing your Cross right now, but you will rise again and be victorious in your marriage and be a living testimony. Please brother, kick the devil in his face. Let him know he will not take your marriage, because it is until Death Do You Part, not circumstances, feelings, bad times, but through IT ALL. Continue to bring your flesh under subjection and fast and pray at this time - cry when you have to, but know the END result is what counts and God will be glorified. That you as the head, being led by the spirit of God - STOOD. The pain you feel will not be near the pain OUR LORD AND SAVIOR went through. Thank God He didn't allow His flesh to say, I can't take it no more....huh???? We all would never had a chance to be redeemed. You have been brought with a price...the BLOOD of JESUS, you have the RIGHT and the AUTHORITY to overcome any tricks the devil has put before you. Remember, God is near, He will hurt even more if you don't TRUST that He will bring this event to past.

As long as there is no violence and adultry in your marriage....YOU NEED TO STAY AND TRUST GOD!!

May the Lord bless you and your wife and give you and her the courage and discernment you need at this time. I am way out here in cyber and can see that the devil is trying to destroy your marriage and you are right there - seeing it - and letting it happen. KICK that devil out of your marriage in the NAME OF JESUS...he will flee - OUR GOD SAY SO and God is not a liar.

Amen!!!

In love and concern...your sister in Christ Jesus
Hi dear brothers and sisters in Christ!

BEING MARRIED AND WORKING TOGETHER IN MINISTRY, WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS?

Before all, let’s know that the woman married to a man of God does not become automatically a minister of God.

Indeed, the phenomenon of the «Moms pastors» does not have a biblical base. As I’ve already said, the five ministries quoted in Ephesians 4:11 are reserved to the men. A woman ought to toil, strive, labour, intercede, or endeavour to support his Husband (WHO is the Minister of God) as a MOTHER. Such a WORTHY woman is a considerable asset for the ministry of her husband. The woman is the helpmate of the man of God…

MARRIAGE AND DIVORCE…REMARRIAGE…?

A man of God is free to get married or not. It’s a question of vocation. Celibacy imposed by certain communities to the servants of God is not scriptural (1 Timothy 4:1-2). For example Peter was married while Paul was single (1 Corinthians 9:5; 1 Corinthians 7:8). Brother Paul says that “each man has his own gift from God; one has this gift, another has that.”

Indeed, a Man of God can get married (1 Corinthians 7:1; Genesis 2:24; Titus 1: 5-6).

However, Brother Paul said:

“Are you married? Do not seek a divorce. Are you unmarried? Do not look for a wife. But if you do marry, you have not sinned; and if a virgin marries, she has not sinned. But those who marry will face many troubles in this life, and I want to spare you this.”

1 Corinthians 7:27-28

The tribulations of the flesh are common to all the Christian marriages. They are inevitable but do not have to lead to the divorce. No!

Marriage is concluded for the life, the goods and the bad days. It is like a way in which the husband and his wife are engaged and should not retrogress. And it’s like the love which Christ liked us. The marriage is also a choice which, in the faith, is bearer of a formidable hope.
The man and his wife are destined for a link in a way similar to that of God toward his people in Christ Jesus.
“So they are no longer two, but one. Therefore what God has joined together, let man not separate."

Matthew 19:6; Mark 10:9

Yes, our Lord hates divorce (Malachi 2: 16).

"Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away? Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning.”

Matthew 19:7- 8

Indeed, bother Paul said:

« To the married I give this command (not I, but the Lord): A wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. And a husband must not divorce his wife. »

1 Corinthians 7:10-11

"Why then," they asked, "did Moses command that a man give his wife a certificate of divorce and send her away?" Jesus replied, "Moses permitted you to divorce your wives because your hearts were hard. But it was not this way from the beginning. I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery."
The disciples said to him, "If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry." Jesus replied, "Not everyone can accept this word, but only those to whom it has been given. For some are eunuchs because they were born that way; others were made that way by men; and others have renounced marriage because of the kingdom of heaven. The one who can accept this should accept it."

Matthew 19:7-12

“…I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery…”
What does “marital unfaithfulness” mean? This is not as simple as you think. This is a the reason why the disciple said to Jesus Christ” If this is the situation between a husband and wife, it is better not to marry”.

To understand well the meaning of the phrase “marital unfaithfulness” we should refer to
Marriage Violations in the Old Testament:

“13 If a man takes a wife and, after lying with her, dislikes her 14 and slanders her and gives her a bad name, saying, "I married this woman, but when I approached her, I did not find proof of her virginity," 15 then the girl's father and mother shall bring proof that she was a virgin to the town elders at the gate. 16 The girl's father will say to the elders, "I gave my daughter in marriage to this man, but he dislikes her. 17 Now he has slandered her and said, 'I did not find your daughter to be a virgin.' But here is the proof of my daughter's virginity." Then her parents shall display the cloth before the elders of the town, 18 and the elders shall take the man and punish him. 19 They shall fine him a hundred shekels of silver and give them to the girl's father, because this man has given an Israelite virgin a bad name. She shall continue to be his wife; he must not divorce her as long as he lives.
20 If, however, the charge is true and no proof of the girl's virginity can be found, 21 she shall be brought to the door of her father's house and there the men of her town shall stone her to death. She has done a disgraceful thing in Israel by being promiscuous while still in her father's house. You must purge the evil from among you».

Deuteronomy 22:13-21:

In the old alliance as in new one, a woman must remain virgin before the marriage. Formerly, a woman who had been dishonoured before the marriage deserved death, but in the new alliance such a woman is no more lapidated but must make known all her life passed to her man before this one gets engaged in the bonds of the marriage. The engaged man can repudiate her if he discovers that she does not keep her virginity. Yes a dishonoured woman loses her right to be married. However, her man can forgive her by taking her in marriage. But if this dishonoured woman, before the marriage didn’t truly repent, but used fraud to contract the marriage, she will not be lapidated as formerly but her husband who is put in front of the accomplished fact has the choice to repudiate her or keep her. This is the only case in which the divorce is possible.

Apart from the reason above a Man should not divorce his wife under any pretext. It’s not as simple as you think. To tell the truth God hates divorce.

The biblical passages above does not deal with marriage arranged by man but with the marriage concluded according to the will of God.

In such a marriage a wife must not separate from her husband. But if she does, she must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband, because “a woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 7:39

A woman who voluntarily separates and does not come to reconcile herself with her husband lives in adultery because she is bound to her husband as long as he lives.

A woman even divorced by her husband must seek to reconcile herself with her husband: « But I tell you that anyone who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, causes her to become an adulteress, and anyone who marries the divorced woman commits adultery.”

Matthew 5:32

For example Jesus told the Samaritan woman:

"Go, call your husband and come back."
"I have no husband," she replied. Jesus said to her, "You are right when you say you have no husband. The fact is, you have had five husbands, and the man you now have is not your husband. What you have just said is quite true."

John 4:16-18

That woman was adulteress. She recognized that she was faulty. Then she said: “I have no husband”.
That woman was living in adultery. She knew it. Women who are separated from their husbands or are divorced by their husbands must recognize their adultery state as the Samaritan woman did. They must recognize that they have “no Husband”; then Jesus-Christ will forgive their sin and open a door, make a way for them. Amen!!!
The man who divorces his wife except for marital unfaithfulness is faulty or guilty (Luke 16:18). He should not do that. But if he does divorce his faithful wife (for a nonbiblical reason), the fault of that man can not prevent his wife from becoming adulteress. She is adulteress though, if she goes toward an other man. The Bible says that in this case his husband “causes her to become an adulteress”. Amen!
Moreover “anyone who marries such a divorced woman commits adultery”. Amen!
In both cases, the separated or divorced woman must seek to reconcile herself with her husband and join her family because our Lord hates divorce. The remarriage is not possible for the woman.

I do not refer to the marriage arranged by man but I’m speaking about the marriage concluded according to the will of God. Amen!

This is why a woman must request much before accepting a wish of marriage (a demand for marriage). She must make sure by the prayer that the man who presents himself to her is really a converted man of whom she is really the rib:
« So the LORD God caused the man to fall into a deep sleep; and while he was sleeping, he took one of the man's ribs and closed up the place with flesh. Then the LORD God made a woman from the rib he had taken out of the man, and he brought her to the man”.

Genesis 2:21-22

The marriage is not a play. It’s not a joke. But it is a divine institution. The woman should not accept the wish (the demand for marriage) by pity, interest or kindness. If she does it so, then she will meet deplorable and bitter consequences.

A woman must let herself be led by God Himself in the acceptance of a wish (a demand for marriage). To get engaged in the bonds of the marriage is a very great responsibility. That should not be done by joke. This is very important!!!

A husband as for him must never divorce his wife. I say never!!! A man who divorces his wife, except for marital unfaithfulness, and marries another woman commits adultery.

The remarriage is not possible for the man in this case. I do not refer to the marriage arranged by man but I’m speaking about the marriage concluded according to the will of God. Amen!

The Choice of a wife is not a play. It’s not a joke. But it is a divine institution. A man should not choose his wife by pity, interest, kindness or while being based only on the physical beauty of the woman. If he does it so, then he will meet deplorable and bitter consequences.

The man must rather bend his knees and request much so that God can show him who is really the woman who is flesh of his flesh and bone of his bones:

“The man said, "This is now bone of my bones and flesh of my flesh; she shall be called 'woman, for she was taken out of man." For this reason a man will leave his father and mother and be united to his wife, and they will become one flesh”.

Genesis 2:23-24

A man must let himself be led by God Himself in the choice of his wife. To get engaged in the bonds of the marriage is a very great responsibility. That should not be done by joke. This is very important!!!

But, can a man marry an other woman if his former wife who separated voluntarily never comes back home?

Is the remarriage of the man possible in this case?

YES, the man wife of whom left voluntarily and definitively the house cannot be condemned to remain unmarried.

He can marry another woman he wishes but she must belong to the Lord. He must not marry a divorced woman.

It is not written in the Bible that he cannot. He can. But not the woman. She must remain unmarried or else be reconciled to her husband. I do not refer to the marriage arranged by man but I’m speaking about the marriage concluded according to the will of God. Amen!

Our Lord hates divorce !

However, on one hand, even once separated or divorced, there are husbands who will adopt, with respect for their former union or their former partner an attitude of open hope. By the faith, they will not remarry another woman. By the faith, they will decide not to close the door with a possible forgiveness, with a possible reconciliation. For them it’s a manner of expressing that there is still a hope for their marriage in God in spite of the failure or the sin which put it at evil: “Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres.” (1 Corinthians 13: 4-7)

While other men, on the other hand, will walk on towards a remarriage, or at least will tend, in the grace, to remake their life; an attitude which must be as much respected than the preceding one and on which the Bible does not throw any discredit.

It is in 1 Corinthians7:12-16 that we see the second limit of the marriage’s effect.

Indeed, Brother Paul said:

“To the rest I say this (I, not the Lord): If any brother has a wife who is not a believer and she is willing to live with him, he must not divorce her. And if a woman has a husband who is not a believer and he is willing to live with her, she must not divorce him. For the unbelieving husband has been sanctified through his wife, and the unbelieving wife has been sanctified through her believing husband. Otherwise your children would be unclean, but as it is, they are holy.
But if the unbeliever leaves, let him do so. A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace. How do you know, wife, whether you will save your husband? Or, how do you know, husband, whether you will save your wife?.”

1 Corinthians 7:12-16

The case which is evoked by the Apostle Paul in “1 Corinthians 7:12-16” is that in which a person who is converted to the Christian faith has already been married.

If the spouse of that woman or man does not accept his/her new religious orientation; in such a situation, is the believer always bound by her/his marital engagement?

The answer of the Apostle is YES. The initiative of the separation should not come from him/her (the believing man or woman). No! The Bible says no!!!

On the contrary, if it is the unbelieving spouse (the man or the woman) who asks for separation, or makes obligation to her/his believing spouse(the man or the woman) to choose between the common life and his/her religious commitment, it is while the second clause of exception comes.
The Apostle authorizes (allows) then the believing spouse (the man or the woman) to bow (incline in front of, to accept) to this request for rupture (for break), and to consider (regard) separation as being more preferable than the continuation (prolongation) of the common life: “A believing man or woman is not bound in such circumstances; God has called us to live in peace” (Verse 15)

In this case, remarriage is possible for the believing man or woman. He/she is free to marry anyone he/she wishes, but he/she must belong to the Lord.

In this case, when the duty of fidelity to his/her spouse conflicts with the duty of fidelity to Jesus Christ, the first could not prevail or predominate over the second. Jesus said: “ If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother, his wife and children, his brothers and sisters - yes, even his own life - he cannot be my disciple”.(Refer to Luke 14:26 and other texts concerning the vocation of the disciples).The separation or the break is then considered (envisaged) in this situation, as being the least, the slightest evil (between two evils, the least, the slightest), not as a sin, but like the ethical answer to one of the complex situations of the believing existence.

«God has called us to live in peace” (verse 16)

He did not call us to support tests which exceed the borders of the bearable.

It appears that there are many married couples that have suffered in their marriage, and continue suffering in their home.

But, where do the serious problems which push certain couple to the divorce very often come from?

The Christian marriage is an alliance for the life between a man and a woman. Their unit must be similar to the relation which links Christ and Her Bride, the Church (Ephesians 5:22 - 23). They can fully achieve this unit only if they are spiritually united in one common faith and love for Jesus-Christ. If this is not the case, it can result from it the discord and an inexpressible suffering:

“Do two walk together unless they have agreed to do so?” (Amos 3:3).

The Bible clearly presents the will of God concerning the marriage, and we would be wise to follow its instructions.

The following quotations show that God does not allow His children to marry with spouse who do not share their Christian faith:

- “Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, for they will turn your sons away from following me to serve other gods, and the Lord’s anger will burn against you and will quickly destroy you.”

Deuteronomy 7:3-4

- “Therefore, do not give your daughters in marriage to their sons or take their daughters for your sons. Do not seek a treaty of friendship with them at any time, that you may be strong and eat the good things of the land and leave it to your children as an everlasting inheritance.'
13 "What has happened to us is a result of our evil deeds and our great guilt, and yet, our God, you have punished us less than our sins have deserved and have given us a remnant like this. 14 Shall we again break your commands and intermarry with the peoples who commit such detestable practices? Would you not be angry enough with us to destroy us, leaving us no remnant or survivor?”

Ezra 9:12-14

- “Must we hear now that you too are doing all this terrible wickedness and are being unfaithful to our God by marrying foreign women?"

Nehemiah 13:27

- “Judah has broken faith. A detestable thing has been committed in Israel and in Jerusalem: Judah has desecrated the sanctuary the LORD loves, by marrying the daughter of a foreign god. As for the man who does this, whoever he may be, may the LORD cut him off from the tents of Jacob even though he brings offerings to the LORD Almighty.”

Malachi 2:11-12

- “A woman is bound to her husband as long as he lives. But if her husband dies, she is free to marry anyone she wishes, but he must belong to the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 7:39

- “Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

2 Corinthians 6:14

A Christian man can therefore marry only a Christian woman, and reciprocally. It is disobedience in the Word of God to marry a spouse who is not a converted Christian. God does not like mixture in marriages!

The fact to have been born in a Christian family, or even to belong to a good Christian church, does not make a man or a woman automatically a converted Christian!

Besides, nowadays, many evangelical or Protestant churches are in apostasy, and they cannot consider any more their education as correspondent to the Bible. Then, each one should examine himself/herself, to know whether he/she is in the true (faith) creed!

It’s because of all these reasons that I say that a man must let himself be led by God Himself in the choice of his wife. A woman also must let herself be led by God Himself in the acceptance of a wish (a demand for marriage). To get engaged in the bonds of the marriage is a very great responsibility. That should not be done by joke. This is very important!!!

Perhaps in ignorance you made errors in the past about your marriage, notably about the choice of your spouse. Perhaps that you divorced or you are about to divorce. You are molested (bothered) by this problem, what to do?

I do recommend you to visit the following Web site and to order the booklet entitled “Marriage and divorce”.

www.inthedaysofthevoice.com

God has already spoken by His Prophet. Please recognize your day and its Message.

"He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches."

Revelation 3:22

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service