what is with this different realms/revelations of the spirit? this certainly must stop among believers. Truly all of us do not possess the same gifts of the spirit, but we should all have the fruit of the spirit. Some would have us believe that we are from 30 billion years ago, or that we need to go back to africa, or Israel, if that be so let God reveal and deliver us to these places. Now I believe that none of us believers are closer to God than the others.

A hand has 5 instruments, just as Christ set in place his Church,
He gave some Apostles,some Prophets, some Evangelists, some pastors, some Teachers, which one is greater?
Before answering please remember our Lord and Savior was/is the Master Teacher.
Now why all of this if you get too this realm, or that level, is when you get this or that revelation?
Some folks are not scholarly at all yet they have revelation of the truth.
What? do you think about this... Does the Apostle have greater revelation, than the Prophet, etc...

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Great topic Brother West. Unfortunately we as humans always want to look for something meaning more than something else or I'm better than you because! It's all nonsense. I don't think any is better than the other just that all make the one and that is bringing good fruit to Jesus. We spend so much time trying to be better or thinking we are better when we don't do what is truly meant for us to do and that is gather fruit period. It doesn't matter if you'r a preacher, bishop, evangelist, teacher, minister or a lay person. Is your own tree bearing empty branches or is it blooming with fruit? God will provide revelation to the true in heart meaning if you are sincere about Him and ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find. Jesus didn't say you only get revelation if you are a preacher, teacher, minister, evangelist or whatever. We're always trying to find that pedestal to sit on and be higher than everyone else and that's meaningless to God I feel. That's just my opinon but remember I never went to Theologian school and don't have a preachers credentials. God Bless and great subject again.
For one thing we know God says He is no respector of persons and we also know God cannot lie.
What is said in Deu 18:20 is what is using God's name in vain. Professing to know Him and speak in His name. So true what you say and great response.
Pastor, thank you for the comment.
And in no way did I mean too make make the typ-o about the pastors,(laugh with me), You are right on it. if we try the spirit, by the Spirit, we will know if one is whom they profess too be,

Peace and blessings,
Min. A.L. West Sr.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service