I have a controversial question....... SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX? And don't just say yes because the bed is undefiled. Many believe that we shouldn't. Your thoughts

Views: 127

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I believe that there are three people in a marriage God, yourself and your spouse. Sex in marriage is a fleshly ministry the married couple has to each other, his body belongs to her, her's to him. You are each ones spiritual song in the night. Be lead of the Spirit of God in ministering to your mate, and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT to outsiders, it's not their bizness.(no pun intended)
The bed being undefiled is not speaking about oral sex with one's covenant...LOL Unbelievable,I knew it wouldn't be long before someone would bring this topic up, I'm just surprised it took this long......So lets not stop there with oral sex, what about the many different positions one can have sex in???? Or should we all make love to our spouses while listening only to the hymns too? LOL
lol, I do not want to be hearing "witness for my Lord" when I'm intimate with my husband????
My point exactly Altha, how far are we to go in this "bed is undefiled"mentality of Pharissee's now creating more laws that they too can't even fulfill. Have you ever read the "Songs of Solomon"? Talk about expressing ones love through the love making of ones spouse. And that's why you never hear that book preached much in the "cherch" because of these inaccuracies that man has placed on us for control by some of them who are standing not as Sheppards but as bullies at the proverbial bully pulpits.

I asked some very orthodox Jews once about this very topic, since they are the ones who still follow 613 rabinnical and sanderhin laws and not one of them felt the need to not fully express their passion for their wives in the bedroom where it concerns lovemaking to every inch of her body. This is something mainly coming out of the "evangelical" movement of the 'cherch' based on some man's hidden and dark past where he has not been delivered from some hidden abuse that still has him/her chained, and now they are putting their issues on us. I ain't 'da one.. What is really defiling is that we have the Word of God and will not share it with those who are unreached who are defiling the bed with booty calls, prostitutes, same sex partners and animals.. Lets follow the true mandates and commandments of Christ and go hug a thug with the love of Christ!

And I listen to R. Kelly when I'm intimate with my wife...:)
Dear sir PROPHET H L SHIELDS,

You asked:

SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX?

Please, let me ask you some questions too.

I think that the answer of my questions will be the answer of yours.

CAN CHRISTIAN COUPLES GET CHILDREN BY ORAL SEX?

WHAT IS THE ROLE OF SEX IN A CHRISTIAN COUPLE?

I'm waiting for your answer.

Please, read and reread Romans 1:28-29; 12: 1-2, Hebrews 12:14 before answering my questions.

Blessings,

Bro. Germain

www.tagworld.com/srobouay
www.myspace.com/wawesan
Bro. Germain

Are you suggesting that couples that are unable to have children abstain from sex?
No sister, I'm not suggesting that couples that are unable to have children abstain from sex.

Having children is not the issue!

Abstaining from sex is not the issue!

But, are christian couples allowed to have ORAL SEX?

ORAL SEX is the issue!

Now, sister Altha Fugett, what is your view point?

Blessings,

Bro. Germain
I've read the verses and not one of them suggests that having oral sex with your spouse is wrong. I looked at the whole list. I did see "without natural affection" which is very vague and what I gleaned is that it was speaking of homosexuality. Again, so if one believes that oral sex is wrong based on how one views and defines "the bed is to be undefiled", why stop there? Lets get to the other positions, can't one have sex with their spouse in the only position that the church has sanctioned, "missionary"??? If so, how is there a rule in your mind as to how far the legs should go, or should it stay within the "holy' 45 degree angle? LOL

Black folx funny....
Dear Scott R. Newman

I'm not a sex expert. I do not have a catalogue of sexual positions to teach you!

This is not my duty.

But let me tell you that the true sons and daughters of God are led by the Holy Spirit.

Please, reread Roman 12:1-2

Do you want to see the phrase "ORAL SEX" in the Bible before believing that it is an impurity?

For example, do you want to see the phrase "CIGARETTE" in the Bible before believing that a christian should not smoke?

Brothers and sisters, please, let the Holy Spirit transform you by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will

Blessings,

Bro. Germain
What makes you believe my mind has not been transformed? If one disagrees with your assessment and motives does that constitute our minds must be transformed? Check out my page and see if my mind has not been transformed. What arrogance..... You have not proved your point to be valid as you continue to try to impress on the fact that what one does with ones covenant spouse in the secret bedroom is somehow dishonoring God. I'll tell you what dishonors God. To have the fullness of God's Word while 42,000 people die per day without ever hearing of Jesus the Christ! I'll tell you what dishonors God, when over 4,000 babies are tortured and murdered in the sacred womb of "mommy" has she pays off the executioner to rip the fruit of her womb limb by limb. To have 85% of the prison population who looks like you and me filling up the belly of the beast with a church on every corner. To have 80% of all black babies born in america to fatherless homes (talk about defiling the bed). To have over 200 million people who mainly look like you and me who have no scripture in their language of understanding.

We always strain at a knat and swallow a camel...
May God open eyes !

Blessings,

Bro. Germain
My eyes are opened enough to be able to spy insanity when I see it.....

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service