I have a controversial question....... SHOULD CHRISTIAN COUPLES HAVE ORAL SEX? And don't just say yes because the bed is undefiled. Many believe that we shouldn't. Your thoughts

Views: 127

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Some scholars believe "oral sex" references are found throughout the song of solomon. I believe that as long as its with the one you are committed(married) to, then all should be well.
May God open the eyes of brother James Pierce for he is spiritually Blind!

Bro. Germain
Meredith,

You are correct. A man and a woman have the martial right to enjoy each other sexually... no matter how you have sex.
Brother Pierce,

You said:

"no matter how you have sex"

Even by your nose, your ear or your eyes?
Germain,

Dont get mad because YOU dont study ;)
It should not be the main focus
What married couples do in THEIR bed is NONE of our business.
The church needs to get its nose out of people's bedrooms and get in people's hearts where they NEED to be.
Of course, behind close doors is the church business. It is the Holy Spirit’s business. It’s God’s business according to Hebrews 13:4:

“Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral”
Praise the Lord Saints!!

This is what I beleive..... What goes on in a Married Couple Bedroom it's their business... God ordian Marriages...let the Married Couple enjoyed themselves with one another.......... It's up to them ......as long it's not doing any that will natural harm them.......that would leads to Death.

But if they are both in agreement of doing things that will arroused each other....etc..etc...........

Leave them alone!!!!

RSS

© 2024   Created by Raliegh Jones Jr..   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service